1

Minji.

Hello. I'm Kim Minji, just call me Minji, and I hope you're not also like my idiot friend 'Hyein' who loves to tease me by calling me 'Minji oppa' 👺. I like photography, actually, I love it, it's my hobby. I love capturing every moments in my life, like EVERYTHING. I have a three different cameras. The one is a camcorder, that camcorder is really important to me because it's not just a camcorder. It's from my grandma who's in heaven right now. It's her last gift for me and I always take care of that camcorder. The other one is a normal DSL camera, the one I always bring everywhere. That one, I bought it myself, I saved money just for this because I liked it. And the last one is a film camera, I also bought that one. Anyways, I'm walking right now, taking a photo of students playing, talking and doing some stuff, I just kept smiling as I take a photo of them. World is really beautiful once you realized it. As I walk, I stopped when I saw this girl, sitting while typing something on her laptop. I found it cute so I decided to take a photo of her.

*clicked*

"Pretty."

I mumbled as I look at the result. I looked at her again and she's now staring at me and it got my heart beat fast as fuck.

"Yah. Are you taking a photo?"

She asked, her voice is low but I still heard it clearly. I slowly walked towards her while she's still staring at me with a curiosity.

"U-uh...y-yeah...I uhm just, I saw you here, looking uhm, comfortable and so...I took a photo of you.."

"The result is nice for sure, may I see it?"

I gulped and nodded immediately. Who am I to not say 'okay' right? So, I opened the photo of her and showed it, her face is close to me, UGH. I hate to think of this but her scent smell's nice!

"Yeah, as I expected. It turns out to be nice, can you send it to me?"

"I– uh...sure..."

"Here's my number, just message me. I gotta go now."

She closed her laptop and smiled at me before leaving. Oh wow, what's this feeling? I feel like, my heart is gonna explode from some reason. She's gone yet, my heart is still beating fast as heck. I touched my chest feeling my crazy heart beating so freaking fast.

"Yah! What's up Minji oppa???"

I rolled my eyes as I heard the familiar voice.

"Hyein. Can you please stop calling me that?"

"Minji oppa, it's been a years! Aren't you used to it yet???"

"Used to. But I hate that. It's uncomfortable. Do you want me to feel uncomfortable?"

"No, I don't. Nevermind, I can't promise I will not call you 'Minji oppa' anymore hehe. Anyways, let's go to the canteen?? Eat with me, orrr! I'll treat you a sandwich and milk?"

"I'd love that."

"Then let's go!"

Hyein grabbed my hand and we go to the canteen. Still cannot forget that girl's image and smile. It's like, it's like it was being pinned in my mind.

Danielle.

"Babbbyyy are you listenntinngg??"

"Haerin, baby. I am listening, keep talking."

"But your focus is in that game..."

She almost whispered and I just sighed turning my attention on her. She's staring at me with those innocent, cute, adorable eyes with her cute pouty lips. I can't help but to smile. I leaned on her and she buried her face on the crook of my neck. This little baby, why I'm so really lucky?