15

Minji.

We waited until exact eight came.

ADMIN HAERIN

HELLO GUYS! THIS IS KANG HAERIN.

AS OUR PROFESSOR ANNOUNCED, THERE WILLL BE NO CLASSES UNTIL FRIDAY! SO I'M INVITING YOU ALL TO MY PARTY AT MY HOUSE.

HOUSE WILL BE OPEN AT SIX A.M.
FOR THOSE PUPILS WHO WANTS TO GO TONIGHT, HOUSE IS OPEN NOW!!

PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CLOTHES AND STUFF, THANK YOU!!

"PARTY!?!?!"

Danielle blurted out and we have the same reaction for sure.

"YOU'RE GONNA THROW A PARTY!?!!???! OMG!?!?!"

Hyein asked and Haerin just smirked and nodded.

"Yeppp, time to enjoy our time again~ will you guys come~?"

"Of course! Dzuh!"

Hanni said and of course I'm gonna come too.

"I'm in!"

"Of course me too!"

"And me too!!"

"That's okay then!"

Haerin said and we clapped our hands as if someone won.

"I'll be going in your house tonight unnie"

Hyein said.

"Me too."

Danielle said.

"What about you Hanni?"

"I'm also going tonight, you?"

"Also tonight."

"Alright then! Let's go since we are all done here!"

We agreed and left the fast food chain.

"It's your turn to drive Minji!! Ahahahaha"

Haerin said and I just agreed.

"Can we go to my house for a moment? I'll just get some clothes."

"Naahh!! Of course!!!"

"Me too unnies."

"Yeah, yeah, let's go at Hanni's house first since her house is near here."

"Wow, you really know Minji?"

Danielle asked and I chuckled.

"Of course! I always drive Hanni home so of course I knew it"

I answered and then they started teasing me and Hanni. Well, I'm used to it, we are used to it tho. Nothing is unusual. While I'm driving, the thought about my feelings for Hanni suddely popped up. Here we go again. I like her VERY VERY VERY MUCH!! And I think I love her a little bit now. But the other feeling is there. And I hate it, all I want is to get my feelings clear, the dates worked, I kinda started to love her not only as my sister. But it's not really clear yet. I love hanging out with her, date with her being sweet with her but... I also hate to think that I'm lying to her. I say "I love you" to her but it's not actually really the clear love. And I don't want to hide it anymore. So, the plan tonight is I will tell her anything, about my feelings, why I did it and some more things. I know it will be painful to her because I can see in her eyes how much she loves me. But I hope she understand. I kinda love her now. THE REAL LOVE. And I still need to work on it. I want to say 'I love you' to her for fucking real with all my heart. We arrived at Haerin's house and here we are in the living room right now.