14

*WEEKS SKIPPED*

Hanni.

Days after the date, Minji will usually drive me home and we always hang out, eat wherever outside after school and we sometimes go watch movies at the mall or at her house. And as the day passing, I know my feelings for her are getting deeper and deeper, I love you isn't enough to explain how much I love her.

"Hanni!!"

I heard a familiar voice getting me back to my situation right now.

"Minji!"

"Sorry if I'm late, professor Shin made us do a little work." 

She said and I just smiled.

"It's okay, I just arrived minutes ago"

"I'll buy us lunch, what do you want to eat?"

She asked and I wiggle my brows and she just laughed.

"Okay, I got it, how many?"

"Five!"

"Alright!! I'll be right back"

I smiled and watched her going to the counter. I smile while watching her and I've got an idea. I took out my camcorder and started recording her, she's so adorable sometimes, yes sometimes because she's ALWAYS fucking hot.

"Heeyyy~ you really look in love~"

I was interrupted when a voice was heard and a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, Dani. Sup."

"How's your date with Minji? I noticed that you two became busy after the day of the party. Hmm?"

She asked and I chuckled, right. We became busy to our dates and hang outs.

"It was nice, so fun. She's super extra sweet I love her really much."

"I can see it in your eyes tho."

"Really? Am I that really obvious?"

"Way too obvious Hanni."

"Oh. Aahahaha I'm really in love."

"I see. Oh she's coming back, see you around Han."

I smiled at her and she tapped my shoulder two times then left.

"Here's your favorite takoyaki~"

She said cheerfully and I clapped.

"Omg! Thank you very much Minji! I didn't even told you a milktea but you did bought me!! Auugghhh you're so perfect Minji!!"

She smiled and handed me a chapstick.

"Thanks"

"Mhm. I know you love milktea so I'm guessing you're craving for it."

"I'm not craving for it but thank you still!!"

She smiled as she open the box of takoyaki for me.

"Thanks, I don't wonder why people likes you so much."

*smiles*

"I think nah? I think they only like me because I'm pretty. I just only do this sweet things to you tho."

I smiled and felt my face getting hot means I'm blushing. Omygod, this is embarrasing so I covered my face with my hands.

"Stop covering your face, you're cute when you're blushing."

She removed my hands in my face and I even blushed more seeing her smiling and her face close to mine.

"Omygod."