10

Minji.

Hanni went back where me and her sitting and she closed the camcorder now.

"I see you're having fun."

"Yeah, cameras are really fun, no wonder why you like them."

"Yeah."

Okay, I know we are just nineteen but it's our life and we can drink alcohol whenever we like, right?

"Ahem, so. Anyways, are you.... drinking?"

"Drinking what? Juices? Sodas? Ah... alcohol?"

"Y-yeah...?"

"Of course, I tried it one year ago. Why?"

"Uhm. Is it okay if we.. uhm. Drink?"

"Yeah, it's okay of course. I will get us some drink—"

"N-no... I-I'll do it..."

"It's okay Minji! Just relax there, okay?"

"O-okay.."

"Why are you stuttering Minji? Anything you want to say? Haha"

"I-it's nothing!"

"Ahaha, okay. I'll he quick."

I smiled and she left. The first time I saw her, I knew I'm in love. But now, I just suddenly felt like I like her as my sister. Uuggghhh I don't knooowww!! My feeling really sucks!! This thought will kill me.

"Like I said, I'll be quick anddd here's our drink. So, what about you? Your first time?"

"Yeah... I just wanna try it"

"It will not gonna taste delicious at first but you'll gonna love it soon."

"I've heard that.."

"Hmm, that's good. Now try it!"

I smiled and poured an alcohol to my glass. I swallowed it and yeah damn it taste really not delicious at first.

"Hahahaha even you made that expression you're still pretty!"

I laughed and drank the juice I was holding right now.

"Damnn I don't like the taste.."

"It's only at first, I promise haha"

She started to drink too and while we're drinking, we are talking about rabdom stuff, our past, embarrassing moments etc. I just realized that alcohol doesn't taste that bad now, and I think... I'm drunk. I can't control myself and don't even know what I'm doing right now.

"Hey Minji."

"Hmm"

"I have a question."

"Go ask"

"What if... I love you?"

"Hehh~? Do you love me~?"

"N-no– ye– no. J-just a what if!"

"Ahh~ okay.. so what if you love me? I love you too anyway~"

Hanni.

I don't know if Minji is still in her sense or she's really just drunk right now. I don't.... wanna expect that she meant what she just said.

"Y-you.... are just drunk, aren't you?"

"Phamani~ nauurr I'm not drunk YET."

"Yet. No, you're already drunk Minji, let me take to our guest room now."

"Phamani nauuurrrr I still wanna drink!!"

Minji started to act like a kid and didn't want me to touch her. If I only knew she will be like this, then I didn't accept her offer. But whatever, she looks cute so it's fine.