17

Felix's birthday started in the best way for him. He and the members ate Australian food, he received amazing gifts, of course mostly video games and clothes, and this time he didn't exaggerate with alcohol.

He was so exhausted at Han's bday party that Changbin had to carry him to bed and held his hair twice during the night while he vomited. How disgusting, he was so embarrassed.

But that evening instead had been fun and still the night was long and he would have spent it with Changbin, of course.

«Hey, bday boy, wanna take a shower first?» the older asks, starting to undress. Felix looks at him amazed and smiles, biting his lip sensually.

Changbin takes off his shirt, showing his powerful chest and shoulders. He proceeds to strip the rest of the clothes off and stands stark naked in front of a nearly drooling Felix.

«Wow, hyung...» 

He has already seen his friend naked often, but every time he feels his stomach tighten and, of course, his dick harden.

Changbin smiles flattered, turns and proceeds towards the bathroom, while Felix quickly undresses and runs after him. 

«Hey, who said you could shower with me, huh?»  Changbin chuckles, seeing the younger enter the cabin. He grabs Felix by the hips and pulling him towards his body.

«Your cock said it» Felix smiles, turning on the tepid water and gently pushing Changbin under it. The water gushes and flows along the older's muscles, on his face, on his lips.

"He's so damn sexy." Felix thinks, biting the inside of his cheek at that vision.

He begins to give many small kisses on his friend's wet chest. Changbin moans and refrains from kissing Felix's mouth. He still doesn't know what it means to the Aussie and he wants to leave him the choice on that. 

«Make a wish» Changbin whispers, making his member rub against Felix's with unusual courage, «It's your birthday» he adds mischievously.

Felix meets the older's eyes, knowing that Changbin's offer means that he wants to try to go one step further, to cross some other limits. And let's face it, there aren't that many left.

«Are you sure, Binnie?» he asks, concerned. But the rapper nods, his eyes are serene.

He's serious, he's ready. 

Felix hesitates for a few seconds. He knows exactly what he wants, he's wanted it for months, but he's still afraid that it could be too much for Changbin.

And yet Felix knows that in a relationship, of any kind, sincerity always pays off.

«I would like to feel you inside me» he says, blushing a bit. He takes his eyes to Changbin's face and adds quickly: «But if it's too much, I don't min-»

«It's okay, Lixie» Changbin interrupts him, stroking his wet hair, «I want it too»

Felix feels his eyes become watery. Changbin wants to go further with him, he wants him to be his first.

And with happiness flowing in his veins, without thinking further, Felix throws himself on Changbin's lips. He licks them, kisses them, sucks them and the older feels like he's in heaven.

«You have a strange effect on me» Felix gasps, catching his breath.

«A good effect, I hope» Changbin smiles, approaching again and leaving him a sweet peck on the mouth.

«For sure» Felix chuckles, returning the gesture and kissing Changbin's smile.

They keep kissing, biting each other's lips, licking them under the warm water, soaping and rinsing each other gently, until Felix takes Changbin by the hand and pulls him out of the shower. They roll up in the same towel and then head to the bedroom.