33

The life of the group goes on as always. The boys perform in Tokyo, Minho flirts all the time with Han even on stage and as soon as they return to their room, they end up curled up giving each other attention, despite their tiredness.

Han has never felt so safe and loved in his life and Minho has found a reason to live, someone to love, to protect, to make feel good.

Once back in Seoul, despite the comeback and their busy schedules, Han continues to go to his therapist. There are days when he laughs talking about himself and blushes talking about his and Minho's progress; there are other days when he leaves the studio with his face streaked with tears but feeling his heart lighter.

Minho always waits for him outside, in the back seat of a darkened car, so he can cuddle him as soon as Jisung finishes the meeting. If the session has gone well, they go out to dinner and eat meat. If Han comes out with a tear-stained face, Minho takes him to the dormitory, orders food and undresses him gently to take a hot shower together and then to cuddle all night.

Han can't imagine anyone better suited to him than Minho and he's so happy, but at the same time he's afraid that he's not enough. He's afraid that he isn't the right one for Minho.

«I'm scared of something, Doc» one day Han reveals to the woman who looks at him with kind eyes.

«About what, Jisung?» she asks, listening carefully.

She is really proud of her patient's progress but she knows that it is not easy to get out of a situation like that, after a toxic relationship like the one Jisung had with his ex. She expects relapses, she expects bad moments and she expects Han's unconscious to continue to impose blocks on him.

«I'm scared of penetration.» he says, holding onto the arms of the chair where he is sitting. His body is tense, both from the idea of having to feel that pain again and from the embarrassment of saying out loud that he is afraid of it.

«I do not want to do it» 

«That's okay, Jisung.» she says with a serious face, «Do you feel obligated to do it?»

«Of course!» Han snaps, then he pouts changing his position, «I don't know, I mean... Isn't this something every normal human should do?»

The woman smiles sweetly and shakes her head: «No, Han, there are no normal human beings and abnormal human beings.» she explains, «Society pushes us to conform, but what is the important thing in a couple?»

«I imagine being happy and loving each other» Han says, scratching his nose.

«And are you happy? Are you satisfied with how intimate you and Minho are now?»

Han begins to think about all the evenings spent with his boyfriend. Those soft and caring hands on his body, the sweetness in his touch and at the same time the sensuality of his gestures. Minho's warm, toned body next to his, ready to protect him but also capable of giving him pleasure.

He blushes and nods, meeting the therapist's gaze: «I am, but I don't know if...» he stops, darkening.

«If Minho is satisfied too?» she says, completing his sentence.

Han nods again, tears threatening to spill from his round eyes.

«And why don't you ask him, Jisung?» she suggests, kindly.

Han's eyes widen. Should he really ask Minho for these things? Of course, the older has always been open to talking about everything, but... Ask him if he doesn't miss something by being with him? If he doesn't miss that?