Extra 1

Han's head is resting on the older's chest, he can feel Minho's heart beating at a slow, soothing pace. His right hand lays on his boyfriend's abdomen, covered only by a soft t-shirt, while Minho fingers are stroking his hair gently.

Jisung's eyes travel down, looking at the older's boxers, slightly tense. He feels a tightening in his lower abdomen and blood rushing to his penis. Han finds himself thinking about how Minho might react if he decided to kiss him down there.

To tell the truth, it isn't the first time Jisung has thought about it, it isn't the first time he has wanted to do that, and this desire is becoming unbearable.

«Min?» he calls, blushing just at the thought of what he is about to ask.

«Tell me, baby» the other replies, without stopping stroking his head.

The younger stands up and looks his lover in the eyes, gaining courage.

«Can I kiss you down there?»

Minho's eyes widen at that explicit request and he blushes slightly.

«Baby, you always said tha-»

«I know what I said,» Han cuts him off, making their eyes meet, «but I want to try.»

His gaze is determined, his tone convinced. Minho has never seen him like this before.

So he just nods, trusting him.

«You can do whatever you want to me, baby.» he smiles, stroking Jisung's cheek.

«But...» Jisung starts, taking Minho's both hands and bringing them up onto the pillow, «These two must not move from here.» he rules.

Minho smiles softly, «As you wish, little one» he says and he extends his lips to have a kiss. The younger blushes and satisfies him, making their lips meet in a Quick peck. He's impatient.

He begins to remove the older's boxers slowly, his hands slightly trembling. Saliva increases in his mouth at the sight of Minho's semi-erect cock. It is big, veiny and Han bites his own lip at the sight. He can't stop looking at it and wanting it and that wave of lust amazes him. He has never been so excited in his life.

«Do you like what you see?» the other comments, amused by Han's ever so curious look.

Jisung nods and makes himself comfortable between the other's legs. He leans down and starts placing small kisses on Minho's crotch, then moving down to his boyfriend's firm thighs.

Minho relaxes at that sweet contact but doesn't take his eyes off Han, amazed by his confidence.

The younger doesn't hold back and he smells Minho's intimate area, making the older blush abruptly. Han smiles softly at that scent.

«What are you laughing at?» Minho scolds him, embarrassed, praying he hasn't sweated during the night.

«It smells like you» Han murmurs, making Minho chuckle in relief.

Jisung can't wait any longer. He takes that big cock with one hand and starts giving little kisses along its shaft. Minho's penis is warm, smooth, the skin is so soft, although the erection is already very hard.

«How's it going, baby?» Minho asks, ecstatic at the sight but worried that Han doesn't respect his own limits.

«It's good and soft» Han answers in an innocent voice, starting to lick it from the base to the tip. He's enjoying it, a lot.

«Oh, fuck, Ji... You're so sexy» Minho pants, seeing that little mouth innocently wet his erection.

Han doesn't take his eyes off his prey, he continues to stare at that pulsating tip and runs his thumb over it, feeling it already wet with precum. He puts his thumb to his lips to get a taste and then raises his eyes to look at Minho.