23

I.N walks briskly towards the other dormitory. He doesn't know if it's a good idea to go to Minho and Han, but of all the couples present at the moment perhaps they are the least clingy.

He sighs.

That would be so perfect, right? Felix and Changbin, Hyunjin and Seungmin, the Minsung and him with...

If only the leader wanted him.

But it's useless to be angry at the world, angry at those who have what he can't have. Angry at Chan. He has no faults. Love is not a choice, after all.

Jeongin quickly stops into a supermarket and buys a few bottles of soju. At least he doesn't want to think about anything that night. And he knows that Minho will let him drink.

 And he knows that Minho will let him drink

«Minho, I.N is coming...» Han admonishes the older, who continues to reach out to him, pouting.

«Not even a kiss?» Minho makes puppy eyes, trying to get what he wants.

Han sighs: «Why do you keep asking me for kisses and don't you just kiss me?»

«Because I want you to want it, for real.» Minho explains, laying back on the bed and staring at the ceiling, «I joke a lot, you know, but I don't want you to feel pressured. Just... Desired.» he smiles, kindly.

The story of Han and his ex boyfriend crosses his mind, in the attempt to make him sad, but suddenly the face of the younger one appears in front of him. Han leans over him and gently places his lips on those of the older, quickly pulling away and blushing.

Minho's eyes widen and he feels his heart stop. Shit, Han is so... Cute.

«Wow...» he smiles and he grabs Han's face, to return that shy kiss with a more intense one. But they are quickly interrupted by the loud thud of the dormitory door. I.N has arrived and probably he's not in a good mood.

Han sighs and Minho cackles, happy that the younger wanted that kiss too. He gets out of bed and goes towards the youngest of the group to welcome him.

«Ya, Innie, what happ-» Minho stops watching the maknae placing several bottles of alcohol on the kitchen counter.

«What's that?» he asks, worried, getting closer to his friend.

«I need to drink» Jeongin blurts out, not looking at him. His eyes are teary and his heart tightens knowing that Chan could be in that dorm too right now, in his room, probably trying to sleep.

«I.N, if that's what you want to do, fine, but... Isn't it better to talk about it?»

Jeongin looks up and his eyes meet Minho's: «Hyung, I need to not think about Chan for a few goddamn hours. So either you or any of the lovers and boyfriends in this house feel like fucking my brains out of my body, or I'll drink.»

In that moment Minho realizes how lonely Jeongin must have felt, with the formation of all these couples, although not all official, and he sighs. He wouldn't mind to help him relax the way Jeongin likes but he knows he belongs to Han now, both in mind and body.