The Disciple of Shukra

Being deprived of the status of Gods which was his birth right , the son of Varuna had been subjected to live among the mortals . Although his father had granted him immortality , neither was he considered a deity nor had he any task assigned to accomplish thereby to be associated with godly matters . Hence despite being son of a God and a goddess , he was free to do whatsoever he wanted without any responsibilities .  His parents were deeply aggrieved at the nuisance created by Indra and blamed him for being partial towards them since Varuna was once the king of Asuras .

However the wise son of Parnasa consoled both of them and pointed out to them that he could use this situation as an opportunity . Not being completely associated with God's provides him the ideal opportunity to learn from  the the enemies of the Gods . Varuna was both shocked and concerned for his son's wellbeing as he got what he was hinting at . But the young man assured both him and his wife to not worry much as he wasn't going to be the first one to have successfully trained under the teacher of devils .

Shukracharya , the illustrious son of Rishi Bhrigu and his wife Kavyamata , was the teacher of the demonic forces . All the powerful demon kings had been guided by this very majestic sage who himself was the disciple of the destroyer. The Asuracharya or Asurguru as he was popularly revered as was one of the nine planets and a dislodged God himself . Hence it wasn't a tough job for Shrutayudha to convince him to accept him as a disciple . The son of Varuna leaped across Oceans using his knowledge and energies to escape the gravitational force of Earth and land directly in Venus , the planet assigned as the abode of Shukra . Though initially sceptical ,  the story of Shrutayudha intrigued the great sage as he saw himself in the young man . The hunger for knowledge in the eyes of the son of Varuna and the fact of him having already taught a handful of divine entities was enough for the acceptance of pleadings of his new disciple.

The trainings began with the moment of acceptance as the disciple was not here for wasting time . The Asurguru was pleasantly surprised at the knowledge the young man already possessed and was ready to impart a part of his own . As the discussions  started getting more and more lucid the son of Bhrigu lost all his inhibitions and opened up freely in front of the son of Parnasa .

Shukra was known for his divine knowledge which he had divided  amongst the Devas and Asuras equally . But today he had got a worthy candidate who is ready to absorb anything and everything with a tremendous zeal . Shrutayudha extracted almost all the divine cosmic knowledge from his teacher without taking any rest . The joy of his teacher had no limits as he proceeded with teaching his student the most cherished knowledge of reviving the dead . It's this Sanjeevani vidya which makes him revered and feared by the Gods . And He was ready to share it with perhaps the best among his students .

Usually the Sanjeevani mantra is the most sought after knowledge for which even the gods had to resort to treachery . But the disciple of Varuna wasn't done yet as the knowledge of cosmos wasn't enough for him . He started his warfare training under his new found teacher and impressed the son of Kavyamata to gain the complete knowledge of weaponry of the demons and illusionary warfare . His cosmic awakening too had got him creating weapons and projectiles at will as he had amassed the celestial forces to the extremes . In just one year , Shukra realized that he had absolutely bared himself out to his young brilliant student .

The era had barely a few demons in existence with most having been confined to hell and a few invincible ones with confined powers were getting removed from the way by the Incarnation of the Preserver of the universe. And if this mighty warrior turns against the demons using the knowledge imparted by him , he would stand tall absolutely invincible thereby perishing the lineages of the demonic forces . Hence with much brainstorming , the teacher of the demons decided to demand for the graduation price from his exceptionally brilliant student as his training ended .