ρяσℓσgυє?

Y/n L/n, the daughter of the most famous business workers

Y/n L/n, the daughter of the most famous business workers. You're wondering why they aren't owners? Well, it's because every manager in every company wants to take them in but you're parents weren't exactly fond with working long hours and be separated with their little angel. 

One sunny morning, Y/n and her little siblings were watching her favorite show, Welcome Home. She adored the puppets that were taking place in every events, they were so friendly and colorful. One particular puppet has caught her gleaming eyes, Wally Darling. The main character of the show has caught her eye.

Every time she watches the show, Wally was always the first one to show up in every episode. She would come home from school with excitement but not overly excited, always dressed up in her pajamas or even eating apple slices. When she has a bad day, Wally never fails to lift her spirits up. 

It was the weekend when little Y/n was watching Welcome Home, her sketchpad on the floor and some awfully good drawings of Wally. Holding up her portrait up to the tv, Wally clapped his puppet hands at the drawings you made of him while watching Wally converse with the other characters and painting Home with Barnaby.

"Good job, Y/n! I'm proud of you!" Wally spoke cheerfully as his body turned to face the portrait. Y/n smiled, talking and laughing with Wally until it was unfortunately time to go to bed. This went on for months and even receiving a Wally Darling puppet for her 11th half birthday, thus celebrating her birthday 2 days earlier for another surprise on her birthday. She never admitted anything about liking the puppet, alas, she still loved her puppet present. 

Welcome Home unknowingly discontinued from the television, this made Y/n gloomy because it was her "favorite" show and loved to watch it everyday.

Y/n was still distraught with the loss of the only show that was able to cheer her up, this went on for 9 months, her parents didn't exactly know the reason why she was expressionless. Y/n knew how to hold and control her emotions well so she wasn't so easily expressive after the show disappeared from the television.

It has been a decade since the show was last aired on television, Y/n eventually forgot about the show she loved so dearly and continued to focus on her studies. Y/n turned 21 on y/b/m (Your birth month) and was finally able to move out of the loving nest she loved so much, thus slightly forgetting about her childhood toys of Wally Darling and friends and was off to study Marine Science.

|| *--.✏ To be continued||

(Welcome Home is a newly discovered horror arg [No updates YET so we'll have to be patient] so it isn't entirely known yet, I'm only writing this because Wally Darling ✧ forced himself into my brain space and now I can't stop thinking about him.)