4.

The day before the show's unknown disappearance:

"Welcome little dreamers..! It's so nice to see you all again, Hm? What am I doing? Oh, I'm just doing a painting of an apple tree and Home." Wally smiles at the viewer, "And what do we have here, hm? Little miss Y/n L/n? How wonderful to see you" Wally looks at the viewer, expressionless yet smiles.

You gleamed, knowing that you heard your name come out of Wally's mouth, you were quite surprised he even knows your name. Your little siblings were sitting next to you as you were babysitting them for the day, your father was out with his work buddies to plan.. things. Your mother was home but, she had to go to the neighbor's house for business purposes so you were left to take care of them.

"Well then little dreamers, why don't we start painting together?" Wally asked the viewer, you stood up from your regular spot and went to get paper, pencils and some crayons/paint. You were back from your mini hunt and you noticed that Wally wasn't doing his regular stuff like painting without you, this time, he was waiting. Once he noticed your arrival, he continued onto what he was doing.

"Sissy.. I'm hungry.." your little brother/sister whined, you sighed as you put the stuff you brought down on the floor for your siblings to play with and went to the kitchen to make something for the two of them, plus you.

After you making the sandwich that your mother taught you how to make in case you were hungry and she wasn't available, heading to the living room, you heard laughs and giggles and another voice joining in, it seemed like they were having a conversation.  You were worried that there was another person in the room so you headed towards the noise to notice it was just your sibling talking to Wally, you weren't sure if they were supposed to be able to talk to them without  calling them.

But that didn't exactly bother you and it must be a new addition to the tv where a tv show character was able to talk to the viewer off screen. Heading towards your siblings with the sandwiches and apple slices, you went back to the kitchen to pour drinks onto three cups.

After that, you went back to the living room to watch with your siblings while eating and drawing, you saw the clock and noticed that it was nap time for your siblings, at exactly 2 pm. "C'mon you two, it's time to take a nap" you spoke as you carried both of your siblings into the toddler sized-beds in your parent's bedroom, it wasn't too far from the living room but your siblings still resisted.

You managed to bring them into the room and you laid them down and turns out they were sleepy after all, you smiled at their peaceful sleeping faces before leaving the room to watch more Welcome Home episodes. "Welcome Back miss Y/n L/n" Wally smiles at you "It was pretty lonely waiting for you," Wally crossed his arms as you chuckled. "Now let's continue, shall we?" Wally smiled as he grabbed his painting supplies, "We shall," you smiled as you sat down, again and continued drawing.

It was finally 5 in the afternoon, your mother still hasn't showed nor did your father, usually they'd both get home at 4 pm sharp since it's the family meeting in the backyard, Welcome Home was still on play, which was weird because Welcome Home usually ends every 20 to 30 minutes. You have no idea how you got every single detail of when it should last but it must be a memory that randomly stores into your brain without knowing how long minutes should be.

"Well then little dreamer, it was fun painting with you" Wally smiles as he looks directly at you, tilting your head in confusion, you grab an apple slice to the screen and Wally blinked at it. It evaporated from your hand and you just stared at the tv in confusion. "Thanks for the apple slices miss Y/n, I'll see you again soon." Wally smiled as he waved at the screen, you felt like you were being watched but you didn't know what but you just waved back. As Welcome Home finally finished, your parents were finally home, your siblings were awake.

It was all quite strange now that you thought about it but at least they arrived home safe and sound. "Y/n? Honey, we're home!" your mom called out, you headed towards the front door and noticed a visitor, a girl with milk chocolate hair, lightly tanned skin, grey eyes and a cheerful smile plastered on her face, a guy with black  hair and blue eyes entered after your mother, it looked as if they were the same age as you, finally their parents had entered the abode after your father.

You were a bit confused since you don't get visitors invited to your home that often since your parents weren't exactly fond with people being in their comfort space so this is pretty new.