6.

"Hey neighbor~!" Wally called out as he hid something behind his back, "Good morning, Wally" you smile

"Hey neighbor~!" Wally called out as he hid something behind his back, "Good morning, Wally" you smile. He suddenly became nervous, "I.. I wanted to tell you something-" Wally was then interrupted by Julie and Sally who came rushing towards you, "Hey neighbor~! We were wondering if you could join us with setting up some decorations at the studio." Sally smiled "And we could go and get snacks later at Howdy's Place," Julie added, smiling cheerfully.

Wally was slightly furious as he pierced a hole into Sally and Julie's souls, his smile still visible, yet one could tell that he won't hesitate to decapitate them at any moment, but Y/n here, is the cause that he isn't exactly doing it. But what's stopping him from doing so when you aren't around to witness his little.. homicide..?  But back to his little 12 apple-peak self (3 feet to be precise).

"Oh um.. sure! I'll see you girls in a bit," you reply "Alright! Just come in whenever you feel like it!" Sally spoke as she ran off with Julie. You turned your head back to Wally was still looking at their direction so you decided to snap him back to reality, "Hello..? Earth to Wally..!" you say, waving your hand in front of his face.

He snapped back from whatever thoughts he was thinking of before replying, "O-Oh..! Sorry about that neighbor..!" Wally chuckled to himself, "I was wondering if.. we could spend the day.. together..?" Wally asked nervously, his hand behind his back. "Oh um.. I'm sorry Wally.. but Julie and Sally already asked me to hang out with them.." I apologized, "But I can spend my time with you for a few hours before I get to Sally's?" I added, which ought to slightly cheer him up a bit from his little creepy stance.

"O-Oh! You would do that..?" he asked as his eyes slightly sparkled, "Yeah! I still have time before I head to Sally's house," you smile. "Oh! Well we let's start now, don't wanna lose time now do we?" Wally spoke as he gently grabbed your hand and ran off to whatever stuff Wally has planned.

..In the distance..

"Is that my neighbor..?" a voice spoke, "Pfft, your neighbor? I doubt they are," another voice spoke up "Oh shut up opposite." another voice spoke up, clearly annoyed by the bickering. "You're one to talk, the 'Watcher version' of me" opposite replied back with a scoff. "So.. when do we show ourselves..?" The first voice spoke up, "No clue.. we should just wait til' um.. the right moment. Lovesick, don't go and ruin everything, alright?" Watcher replied, smiling. Lovesick nodded as all three of them had followed the two.

I wonder how things would turn out as there are other versions of Wally, basically roaming around the place. Has Wally accidentally forgotten to close the portal..?

I do not own these AUs!! ; (Lovesick Wally is owned by halohelene on tiktok) (Opposite Wally is owned by henneysilly on tiktok) (and Watcher Wally is owned by cathedral/deadlyeyez on tiktok) make sure to go check them out (☆▽☆)