1.

"Heyyo Y/n~!" Charlotte spoke, raising her brows flirtatiously

"Heyyo Y/n~!" Charlotte spoke, raising her brows flirtatiously. Y/n stared at her friend with a bored face and continued to read, "What do you want, Char Char." "I dunno, just wanted to know what you're up to." Charlotte put both her arms on the table and stared at the book. "I'm studying for the upcoming quiz," Y/n replied.

Charlotte groaned in boredom and agony, "I heard from someone that Welcome Home is gonna be aired once again," Charlotte stared at the ground. "Are you sure that it isn't some type of prank from a person you barely know?" Y/n asked, eyes still fixated on the book. "I dunno.. it's been 11 years since it was last aired on tv! Can't you believe it? 10 years?" Charlotte raised both her arms up to stretch.

"It is quite strange how they're suddenly airing it after it's disappearance." Y/n replied, "I'll go check it out once the holidays comes by." "Same, but it'll probably be just me and my little brothers who're gonna be checking it out since our parents are never home so.." Charlotte spoke as she yawned. "Well I'm hungry so I'll see you later~ Don't worry, I'll go buy you your favorite" Charlotte smiled as she cheerfully skipped out your room.

You sighed as you continued to study, staring at the Wally Darling plushie sitting peacefully in your bed. You couldn't help but smile, you couldn't believe it, it was fully getting aired after such a long disappearance. A few hours into reading the text book your head felt funny, your shoulders were getting heavy and your eyes were getting droopy and suddenly your vision was all dark.

2nd POV:

"Hello darling.. it's so nice to finally see you after all these years." a familiar voice spoke, you groaned as your head stung upon waking up. "H-huh..? What the-" "Shh.. shh.. you're safe." an index finger had come in contact with your lips, your eyes finally fixated on your surroundings. It was pretty dark and slightly foggy, your eyes fixated on the person.. or puppet in front of you. It was your favorite character, Wally Darling.

"I know you must be confused.. you aren't with me yet but soon you'll be reunited with me! And I'll give you anything you want! Apples, my paintings, you name it! You want someone killed.. well, we won't go there unless it's necessary." Wally spoke frantically but slow enough for you to hear, you lowered his hand from your mouth "Woah woah woah..! What do you mean, kill?!" you exclaimed.

Wally was quick to shush you as his non-existent brows furrowed, "Shh..! Everyone's still asleep..!" Wally whisper-yelled, covering your mouth with his hand. This Wally Darling that has you in his grasp isn't the same puppet you saw back when he was still on tv, he was more.. human but still had his puppet features, his hair was still the same, his outfit, his height, and his famous red scarf.

"Are you alright?" Wally spoke as he ruffled your hair, "Um.. yeah, I'm fine." you replied quickly. "Well, it's best we head to my home, after all, you're gonna be here temporarily.. for now" whispering the last part under his breath. "So we must not let time waste, c'mon, I have some paintings to show and some apples to give you ." Wally spoke, standing up from your lap and gently grabbing your wrist.

As he was gently pulling you along with him, you noticed the fog clearing, the night sky still visible, and the neighborhood you grew to love. Heading to Home which was in the middle of every single house, clearly awake as Home's eyes were open, but now that you think about it.. was it always alive?

Wally opened the door and there were apples and dinner prepared, did he know I was supposed to come? What a silly question, of course he did, if he didn't, he wouldn't even bother preparing dinner for two people. "Alright..! Here you are..!" Wally spoke as he opened a seat for you, you sat down and he tucked you in though it did take quite sometime until he was fully able to tuck you into the table.

He got on his chair and started smiling, "So..! How've you been these past decade, darling?" he asked staring at you, expressionless. "You can go ahead and eat," Wally spoke again as he motioned you to go ahead. You were eating the apple slices that were prepared by him, taking small bites.

You loved to eat apple slices every time you watched the show but now that you were inside the show, you were feeling nostalgic with a sense of euphoria sprinkled on top. But you weren't so sure what to feel of actually being in the show and everything feeling so real, all you could remember was sleeping at your desk, studying.

You weren't exactly looking up to look at the puppet in front of you but you could feel his stare on you. You grabbed one of your apples and brought it in front of him, his non existent brows raised but fused into a smile as he gently grabbed it from your hand, slightly caressing your finger.

"Why thank you darling..~! I didn't know you were kind." Wally spoke it cheerfully loving tone as he blinked the apple away and continued to stare at you, "So.. I heard that you were going on tv once again.." you spoke up slightly after getting the courage, "Huh? Oh..! That.." Wally blushed slightly as he looked away from you, not even a second later, he was back at staring at you.

"I just felt like I should probably open my show since I.. I" Wally spoke up as he looked at his plate, "I?" you replied with the same sentence, "I.. just wanted to see you again.. after such a long time..!" Wally spoke, "Wait you can see who watches your show?" you questioned, taken aback.

"O-Only if I want to! I can even talk to them directly..! or break the 4th wall.." Wally whispered the two last sentences, slightly loud enough for you to hear. "So why didn't you do that to me?" you asked with curiosity, "I.. um, I didn't wanna traumatize you." Wally blushed slightly, his void-like eyes looking at yours.

"But now that you're here, well kind of, maybe we could spend some time togeth-" just as Wally was about to finish his last sentence, you jolted awake at your name being called. "N/n! I brought us dinner and some desserts!" you knew the familiar voice, you stood up from your chair and nearly collapsed on the table as you were doing so. You headed out of your room while massaging your head.

You were still wondering what and how that dream came to be, it felt so.. real, you tasted the apple's juice on your tongue so it must've happened since you didn't really eat any apples while you were studying.