2.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and you were at the library with Charlotte, Ezra and Seven, reading while sipping your chamomile tea in pure bliss

It was a Tuesday afternoon and you were at the library with Charlotte, Ezra and Seven, reading while sipping your chamomile tea in pure bliss. It wasn't always common to see all four of you together according to the students and staff. You looked up from your book but your eyesight flashed before your eyes, according to you, you accidentally looked at the sun's rays which caused your vision to flash.

Blinking the sting away, a single tear from your left ear streamed down you cheek, wiping it away as it would drop on the pages any second. "Alright I'm travelling to the stars champs, you sure you don't wanna go back to your dorms?" the librarian of the school asked as he looked at the four of you.

Ezra, playing video games whilst his cousin Seven was examining a plant, "You can head right home, Mr. Emiliano, we're staying for 30 minutes more as we were tasked to do so by the principal." Charlotte spoke, looking up from her book as she cheerfully smiled. "Well then, I guess I'll give you the keys, you can bring it to the principal once done, I'll check in with the principal tomorrow morning." Mr. Emiliano replied.

"You betcha!" Charlotte waved goodbye, "Alright, now what?" Ezra spoke, pausing his game. "Well, we are staying for quite a bit, how bout we say we organize some books in some isles?" Seven spoke up, standing up from his current position. "Shouldn't that be Mr. Emiliano's job?" Ezra asked, his right brow raised.

"Well maybe if he wasn't able to do so then we should probably help him out so that he wouldn't have to do it tomorrow morning!" Charlotte spoke as she slammed her book shut which caused both the boys to flinch at the loud sound, "I'll set us into teams, Seven you go with Ezra and I'll go with Y/n now shoo shoo, the more work, the earlier we get done." Charlotte spoke as she shoved both Ezra and Seven out from behind the counter. "Alright Y/n?" Charlotte spoke as she turned towards you.

Still reading your book, she frowned. "C'mon..! pretty please! Just this once?" Charlotte begged, her eyes gleaming with sadness, puppy eyes clearly. You closed your book gently and placed it on the coffee table next to you, "Fine.. but you better give me back my Wally Darling plushie." you frowned while looking up at the girl who was now stimming, "Ok! Let's go!" Charlotte said as she grabbed your wrist.

You sighed in defeat, you knew this girl was way too cheerful but she somehow reminds you of a puppet from Welcome Home, you couldn't remember what she looked like but you knew that her name was Julie. 

Seven's POV:

I place the books carefully on the shelf when I notice Y/n being dragged by Charlotte, the pang in my chest is aching.. in a bad way that it makes me feel sick to my stomach. I know that I'm only here to check on how she's doing, after all, she just disappeared from my sight the moment I was enjoying our time together, those apple slices proved that she really was there.

I furrowed my brows as I continued to place the books on the shelf, my "cousin" Ezra was 6 isles away from me so he wouldn't exactly notice a black sludge  appearing and eyes place all around it, "Come Home n.o.w. Wally." the sludge spoke incoherent sounds that no one can comprehend but somehow, I can. "Not yet, my work isn't done." I replied back, the sludge progressively getting angry at the response. 

"Now or I'll dismantle you like a useless puppet that your previous owner used to do to you." the sludge now speaking in a demonic tone, I sweat dropped "In about 30 minutes, you can just pull me back whenever but as long as it's in the 30 minute mark." I recommended, sweating like I ran a whole marathon. The sludge-filled eyes was silent for a few seconds before responding incoherently as it disappeared. 

I finished returning the books and heading towards Y/n and her friend, putting a smile on my face as I headed towards Y/n, my knees slightly shaking. "Hey Y-Y/n.." I spoke, stuttering upon saying her name. Her head faced me as she was still continuing to return the books, "D-Do you mind if I tak-" "Oh hey See-ven!" Y/n's friend interrupted, I furrowed my brows but responded anyway "Yes..?" "I was wondering if I and Ezra can join your little 'date' hm?".

This girl is really starting to get in my nerves but seeing Y/n's angry face isn't exactly to die for, "U-um.. s-sure! why not.." I replied sarcastically as my brows furrowed, I clearly didn't think this through, maybe I could just go and straight up pick her up from her dorm but this girl is probably living in the same dorm as her so that wouldn't work.. Maybe bringing Y/n back to me is probably the safest option I have so far but I only have 25 minutes.. I'll have to pick up materials in the forest later.