3.

In the neighborhood:

Wally was back on his bed, his blue hair slightly dangling down. He sighed as another day without you, Home had communicated through in incoherent noises to Wally. "Yeah.. It was great seeing her.." Wally replied as he got out of bed to get ready for the day.

The puppet boy was finally sitting down on his desk, a comb and hairspray in hand. He heard a knock on the door, he heard Barnaby, Julie, and Frank outside "Wally..! We're going out to buy things from the store! Wanna come..?!" Julie yelled out, "No thanks..! I gotta do something else first!" Wally replied back, still fixing the swirl on his hair.

"Well, okay! But we'll be at the store if you change your mind!" Barnaby called out, Wally sighed as he finally finished doing his hair. Going around home to find some of the supplies needed, but then remembered about some of the supplies his other him stored in the forest. Wally entered a room with no windows and placed the stuff he had gathered on the swirling portal on the floor, but somehow he can't exactly access it.

Making sure that everything was there, he set off to a particular place near Julie's side of the neighborhood and into the forest nearby Sally and Poppy's home, making sure that no one had followed him, he ventured into the forest where the memories began to take place in his head.

Preoccupied with the memories that suddenly flooded brain, he didn't notice another person or.. puppet following him deeper into the forest. Wally came across the field of flowers, confused, he walked to the field to gather the flowers that he thinks are best for the.. ritual taking place.

"What do you think you're doing?" Wally jumped slightly as he turned around to see himself leaning onto a tree bark, "Just gathering some things" he sweat dropped, gently scratching his chin. The other Wally didn't exactly believe him, "I'm guessing you want to bring that girl here, am I correct?" the other Wally spoke as he pulled out the supplies the current Wally was looking for.

"Aren't you trapped in Home? How are you out here? Let alone in the morning?" Wally asked the other Wally, "I just can, though I'm not sure you notice, but I'm still bound to Home, as long as I'm not too far, my corruption isn't gonna hold up temporarily as long as I stay away from the sunlight." the other Wally explained, man, that was quite a mouthful.

"But isn't the sunlight supposed to the opposite?" Wally asked as he finally stood up from picking up flowers, his hair slightly dancing with the wind. The other Wally said nothing as he looked at the sky, "I do miss being in the sunlight.. but Home couldn't allow me running around free, knowing anything about the.. world we live in." The other Wally spoke as he still stared up into the blue-filled sky.

That puzzled Wally when the other him said "knowing anything about the world they lived in" but decided not to question as he didn't want to get trapped in Home and Home having to find another version of him to fit the piece. "Here's the supplies, you better return some once you finish." Wally walked over to the other him, as he slightly grabbed the materials out of his hand, nodding at him with his expressionless face.

Returning back, he noticed that they weren't out of Howdy's Place yet, so he still had time to prepare.

Back in your reality:

You groaned as the morning sun hit your dry face, not to mention the sting you felt when opening your eyes early as 4 in the morning to get something to drink. Now that you mentioned it, you felt as if you were being watched but Charlotte wasn't usually awake at this time and you were on the 4th floor of the dorm so no one could've broken in from the window or from anywhere in your walls or else it would've already sounded the alarm.

You stood up from your current position to get ready for school, "Mornin' N/n~!" Charlotte spoke in her usual cheerful tone while eating cereal, "Morning Charlie," you yawned as you sat down next to her. The bowl of cereal already ready for you to eat, you poured the milk onto your bowl and dug in.

Charlotte was styling your hair half up, usually you don't even style your hair so Charlotte requested to do your hair this week. You both headed to your lockers and noticed Ezra and Seven waiting at your lockers, "Good morning Y/n." Seven smiled upon noticing your arrival, Charlotte cleared her throat as she raised her brows up and down at you.

You were confused, "Um, good morning Seven..?" you replied back. "I suggest we all head to class together," Ezra spoke up "That's a great idea!" Charlotte spoke up, "Let's get going then," Seven smiled as he looked at you. Is it you or has he been getting friendly with you lately? You couldn't care less but you thought that was slightly cute, but only because you didn't know who's actually behind that face.

The other Wally taking the current Wally's place in Seven's body, he might admit that he doesn't know why the current Wally even likes her but he's slowly starting to understand. Charlotte grabbed your arm and all four of you were on your way to your classes, everyone was waving hello to Charlotte and Ezra while on our way to classes, the bell hasn't rung yet so they still had time.

Charlotte who was grabbing your arm was gentle, her skin was as soft as her personality, you never really wondered why she cares for you this much but it's probably because you're her friend and she must care for everyone she comes across so you aren't exactly special to her, are you..?