✨Chapter One-Divorce and Moving✨

TW!!!ABUSE! BLOOD! GORE! YELLING! If any of these trigger you, dont read!

Your POV:

I woke up in my comfortable bed. I had a dream, a great dream last night! I got to go shopping and I bought the entire mall, making everything inside, except the people, MINE!...

I soon heard yelling, so I put on a grey sweater, and some baggy pants, and quickly ran downstairs. Yelling was normal, but I heard crying this time.

"WHAT THE HELL CATHARINE! WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GUY!" I heard my dad yell. Was mom cheating, again?

"HE ACTUALLY LOVES ME! UNLIKE YOU!" She yelled back. I watched as more tears filled my dads eyes.

"Loved you, unlike me...? ALL I EVER DID WAS LOVE YOU BUT THAT WAS NEVER ENOUGH! I BOUGHT YOU GIFTS, STUFF YOU WANTED OR NEEDED, AND TOU THINK I DONT LOVE YOU?! YOU KNOW WHAT? I WANT A DIVORCE!"Tears ran down my face. I knew they didn't love each other but...

"FINE! BUT IM TAKING THE KIDS!" My mom turned around and froze when she saw me. "NAOMI! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AWAKE?!? ITS 10:00pm RIGHT NOW!"

"I-its 10:00am m-mom" I responded, hopefully not making her mad.

"Oh, now your correcting me! You got guts you little shit!" I looked at her and realized she was drunk, and it was only the morning!

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR DRUNK AND DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A CLOCK!" I shouted back, quickly covering my mouth, but not quickly enough. She looked angry, furious, at me. She picked up an empty bottle and threw it at me. Glass cut into my skin as the bottle shattered. Blood seeped out of the injuries and trickled down my now pale skin. Tears flooded into my eyes as I went to go look into a mirror.

Most of my skin had been teared by the glass. I gasped. This has happened before, but wasn't this bad. I ran to my room, grabbed the med kit, and quickly took care of the glass and injuries. Blood was all over my floor now.

I decided that I should pack, even though I'm in no condition too. But I had a hunch we were moving. I only needed one suitcase because of how little stuff I had. I quickly ran downstairs to go find dad.

If you were wondering where he went, he left the room and went for a walk. So he didn't see anything. He also went to go get the divorce papers he had in the car, he was planning on divorcing your trashy mom.

I saw him getting my mom to sign the papers, he looked over to me and gave me a sad smile.

"Hello Pumpkin! How did you sleep? I hope well- OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!?" He ran over to me worried. I thought of a lie that I could tell him.

"While I was hunting(You like to hunt okay? Okay!) when I was attacked by some animal with rabies, but Im fine!" I put on a smile, a fake one obviously, hoping he would believe it.

"Hmmm... If you, if you say so, but please try to be more careful Pumpkin, for me?" His whole face went serious as I nodded. "Okay! Well.. me and your mother are divorcing and you and Charlie are going with her, okay?" I nodded again, but sadly. He gave me a tight squeeze and walked over to my mom.

God, I hate that bitch so much. Fuck her man! Shes the little shit, not me! (Hehe I love writing this so much right now!) I went upstairs to my sisters room and opened the door, she was crying on her bed.

"I'm guessing you know whats going on?" I said as I glanced around at her room, all bare, everything in boxes.

"*Intense sniff*Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah..." she replied.

"Bruh, what do you have now? A stuttering problem?"

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes!"She looked down. Its always something new everyday.

"CHARLIE! OTHER KID! COME DOWNSTAIRS WITH YOUR STUFF! WE'RE GOING!" Yelled the bitch downstairs. Jeez.

We brought our stuff downstairs and got into moms car. Wow, its only been one day and we're already moving. How did she find a house already?

"Okay...So, since we're moving, I guess I should tell you kids where. We're moving into a place called South Park!" The ugly ass bitch who was driving cheered a little and then continued, " I want you, Naomi, to find a job, and Charlie, my little princess, you don't have to worry about anything, okay? Okay!"

I looked at here, slightly, okay, maybe not slightly, I was just glaring at her. Of course she would get a job, but why me too?

I put in my AirPods, pull out my phone, and play my playlist. Material Girl by Madonna is the first to come on. I listened and tapped my finger to the beat. I hummed a little bit of it to myself. I soon started to remember something I saw in the news.

"In South Park, a kid named Kenneth McCormick, was killed by (You can choose his death)" I felt bad, but then it turned off, and when it turned on, a flash appeared, but I didn't look at it, I shielded my eyes. And the next day, it mentioned the same thing again, did the same thing, and continued like they forgot what they were just talking about. I got suspicious of this.

"Mom, did you know a kid in South Park dies every single day there, I don't think its safe moving here." I looked at her.

"I dont care you little shit, I'll move wherever I want, hopefully they kill you too if you're not lying." She smirked at the last comment. I looked out the window. It started to rain, so I decided to have a raindrop race. The one on the left won! I was betting on that one! I soon drifted to sleep.