✨Chapter Ten-Kyle...✨

Your POV-

I sat on my bed, my stomach growling. I hadn't left my room in a couple of weeks. My sister was worried. She brought me snacks, which, sometimes, I ate, but just a little. Tears rolled down my face. I was hoping Kyle wouldn't die. I was begging he wouldn't. I-I love him... Ive only known him for a few weeks but...I really love him.

I herd a pounding on my door before Kenny bursted in. He had been checking up with me and telling me news about Kyle.

"NAOMI!! IT'S KYLE!" I perked up. Was he-no, they said he wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

Kenny grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs, I stumbled a bit, bot having walked in a while. He dragged me all the way to the hospital. I got a few looks, I looked like shit...I know that, my hair was a mess, I had bags under my eyes, and I was wearing a baggy top with baggy sweatpants. He pulled me to Kyle's room and opened the door. He pushed me in before closing the door and locking me in there. I walked in but quickly stopped and stood still, staring at Kyle, who was staring at me too. His eyes were as wide as mine, and just like me, he was crying.

"Naomi..." he managed to speak. I still couldn't find the words.

"Kyle..." I say walking up to him and sitting on his bed, as close as I could. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes. He then cupped my face, and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I melted into the kiss. His lips were so soft. I heard the door to his room open, but we stayed kissing. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We were in a really awkward position. Soon, we pulled away.

"Naomi...I love you." I blushed a deep red and he chuckled a bit.

"I love you too..." I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Awwww!" I quickly whipped my head around and saw Kenny fan girling. Me and Kyle laughed a bit. "I'll just let you two be." Kenny soon left.

"Naomi...I love you so, so, so very much! And you would make me the happiest guy alive if you said yes to being my girlfriend, so will you?" I gasped but nodded quickly before kissing him again.

And from that day on, me and Kyle dated, we were always together, we spent every second we could together, and soon, on my 22nd birthday, he asked me to marry him! We had two kids, Sam, who looked a lot like me, and Sally, who looked a lot like Kyle. (Those were the first names that came to mind, I know they're bad😭)

My mom was sent to jail after the police found out about the abuse. My sister moved back into dads place. I visit them every now and then. Stan and Wendy ended up together. Eric...he'll probably never find love. Kenny keeps sleeping with people and hasn't actually met anyone who caught his eye, like he didn't just want to have sex with them. Although, I think him and Butters have crushes on each other, hehe I ship them.

The End.(Totally not ending this cause Im lazy and really don't wanna continue this!)