✨Chapter Five-Arcade✨

Your POV-

I wake up in my new room, again. I look for my phone and when I find it, I see a text from my mom. Weird...

Text:
B!tch-Okay so school starts tomorrow! Go buy some supplies for you and your sister!

None text(Idk)-

TOMORROW?! Oh jeez, now I gotta go buy some supplies. I through on some clothes and run to the store for supplies. I already had a backpack so I didn't have to worry about that.

-After shopping-

Okay so I have everything I need and everything my sister needs. Im such a good sister. Charlie comes downstairs and notices her school supplies. Her face goes pale.

"No...School-SCHOOL CANNOT START SOON!" She runs over to me all dramatic and begins to cry..I just stare at her.

"Believe it! It starts tomorrow!" I say and frown. I also, don't want school to start. It sucks! But, sadly, its apart of this game called life. "Why don't we go shopping or something?" She looks at me and smiles, her fake tears go away. She runs over and slips on her shoes. No she didn't slip she just put them on. (But it would've been funny if she did)

I set down the school stuff on the counter and walk towards the car. I ran back inside to grab the keys, then I quickly unlocked the car and we both got in.

I start up the engine and pull out of the drive way. I turned to look at Charlie.

"Where should we go?" She goes into a thinking position before she answers.

"AN ARCADE!" She had a huge smile on her face.

I looked up the nearest and The Game-craft Arcade appeared. I buckled my seat belt, look behind me, and pull out of the driveway. I start to follow my GPS towards the arcade.

I parked the car and got out. When Charlie got out, I locked the car and started towards the arcade. Charlie ran inside and was jumping up and down over and over again.

"Can I go and play now?" I nodded and she ran towards some of the games. I decided to sit on a chair and play my phone. Because you are a very boring person! Ignoring that weird annoying voice. I started to play my phone.

-Two hours later-

Charlie came back up to me. I put down my phone.

"Can we go home now?" I nod and we get up and go to the car. I open the door and get in before starting it. I pull out of the driveway and back to our house.

Im losing motivation :'(

I walk up and unlock the front door before turning off the car. I walk inside and go to my room.

Kyle POV-

I was really tired. I had just got home from picking up the rest of the school supplies I needed. I felt like taking a nap, or maybe going to see Naomi...

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I put on my shoes and my green hat, then I opened the front door and started to walk towards Naomi's house, I also made sure I shut the door behind me.

I walked to Naomi's house, went to the side, and climbed onto the roof. I see Naomi enter her room and I knock on the window. She looks at me and runs over. She opens the window and I jump inside.

"What do you need Kyle?" She asked.

"I just wanted to hang out." She giggled a little.

"Why do you want to hang out with me?"

"Because you are my friend and I love hanging out with you!" She smiled and sat down on her window seat/bed. I never realized how empty her room was, and how she didn't have a bed.

"Mhm, okay-What do you want to do?"

"Do you have video games?" I saw her face light up as she ran over to her closet. She pulled out a box that had a whole mountain of video games!

"I want a rematch at Mario Kart!" I pulled out the game as she got her system out and put it into her tv, which I didn't see before.

She took the game out of my hands and put it in before handing me a controller. We both started to play, and I was winning before I slipped on a banana and went to 5th place, she got 1st place again and cheered in victory.

"Damnit..." I mumbled. She patted me on the back.

"Don't worry Kyle, maybe Mario kart just isn't your game!" She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, blushing a bit. "Im gonna go get some snacks, want anything?"

"Im good!" I held a thumbs up and smiled. She walked out of the room and a couple minutes later returned with a box of Oreos. "WOAH! You didn't tell me you had Oreos!" She chuckled a bit before handing me one, which I gratefully accepted.

We sat in silence as we ate Oreos. I looked at my watch. "SHIT! I gotta go before my mom yells. See you at school!"

"Bye Kyle!" She smiled and gave me a little wave goodbye. I smiled back and did the same before opening her window and jumping onto the roof. I closed her window, got off the roof, and ran home. When I got home my mom walked over to me.

"And where were you exactly?" I looked up at her and at her angry face.

"I was hanging out with Naomi." I said taking off my coat.

"That's his girlfriend mom." Ike chimed in. I flushed a deep red.

"Shes not my girlfriend Ike!" I shouted back. He gave me a smug look before leaving and going to his room.

"Fine. But next time tell me where you're going okay?" I nodded. "Good, are you hungry?"

I was starving! "Starving!!" She smiled and brought me to the kitchen where she handed me a plate of spaghetti. I ate it quickly before running up to my room. I was about to pull out my phone when, OH SHIT! I LEFT IT AT NAOMI'S!! I heard a knock at the front door. I ran downstairs and opened the door, it was Naomi.

"Here, you left your phone at my house, I hope you don't mind but I added mu number." She smiled and handed it to me.

"Oh my god, thank you so much Naomi, you're a life saver!" I grabbed the phone and gave Naomi a tight hug. "See you tomorrow!" I said before closing the door. My face flushed red. WHY THE HELL DID I HUG HER!?

Your POV-

My face heated up after he closed the door, did he just...HUG ME?!

I started to walk home, when I got a text!

Text-

K-Hey Naomi! Its me Kyle! Sorry about that, hehe

N-Its fine I really don't mind!

K-Oh okay! See you at school then, Good night!

N-Night Kyle!

Out of text-

I smiled and soon realized I was already home. I opened the door and went inside before getting ready for bed.