✨Chapter Three-Weird Kite Kid✨

TW-BLOOD! ABUSE! YELLING! FIGHTING! IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU PLEASE DONT READ MOST OF THIS CHAPTER!

Your POV:

I woke up in my new room, got up, and put on some new clothes after closing the curtains. I realized that it was almost the end of summer. Today was Saturday and a week before school started.

I groaned. I hate school. It sucks. I ran downstairs, it was only 8:10am so I decided to make breakfast, I mean, I always have to so.

I decided to make fluffy pancakes with bacon and eggs. I started and when I finished, I set up the table. Wow, mom got a lot done. I put the plates out, put pancakes bacon and eggs on all the plate's except mine because I dont want eggs. (I really don't give a shit if you like eggs, i don't)

I poured three glasses of Oj, got a bottle of syrup, grabbed some forks, and went to go wake up Charlie and mom.

"Wake up Char, I made breakfast!" She rose up out of her bed, how come she gets one?! She nodded and I went to moms room. SHE HAD A BED TOO?! Why didn't I have one? Because I dont like you! I decided to ignore that strange voice that sounded like a dying rat! HEY! I walked over to my mom and shook her. I looked at the ground, seriously. All she ever does is drink. I picked up the bottle and put it on a small bedside table, then continued to shake her. When she woke up, she looked pissed.

"Mom I made breakfast-,"

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!*Hic* WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP?!" She screamed, she was expecting me to flinch and be scared, but I was used to this. She looked at the bedside table and grabbed the bottle, throwing it at me. This time it only scratched me and didn't hurt too bad, bit I ran out of the room

I grabbed some bandages and covered my scratches. I went downstairs and quickly ate not wanting to eat with my mom anymore. I saw my sister walking downstairs. She sat down and begun to eat.

"Im gonna go explore, you wanna come when you finish?" I asked. She looked up at me and nodded, giving me a warm smile. I smiled back.

I grabbed her shoes along with mine. I put mine on, they were blackish grayish combat boots. I also grabbed my purple hoodie. It was kinda cold here. I grabbed my sisters pink hoodie and handed it to her. She put it on and put her plate in the sink along with mine. She tied up her shoes and walked to the front door.

"MOM! IM GONNA GO EXPLORE WITH CHARLIE!" I heard nothing in response so I just left.

As we walked out, we saw some kids, around 3-4 years old, playing happily with their parents. I felt sad, why couldn't I have that. I started to walk faster, Charlie tried her best to keep up. My face soon felt wet. I felt it, but it wasn't tears. I didn't realize before, but some of my injuries from yesterday had started to bleed again.

"Im going home now, okay Naomi?" Didn't look at Charlie cause I didn't want her to see some if the blood, we hadn't even made it far from the house, but I nodded and turned to see her leaving. I sighed. I started to walk more. For some reason, there were kids in costumes. They looked like superheroes. They also looked my age. Damn, I kinda wish I could do that. Whatever, its childish. One of them had a kite on their head. I began to laugh quietly to myself at that.

"Who the hell wears a kite on their head?" I whispered to myself as I walked past them. But one of them stops me. They had a question mark on their head.

"Are you okay?" They ask in a raspy voice.

"What?" I look around, the others were looking at me and some were whispering to themselves.

"You're bleeding, and it looks serious." He looks at the blood.

"Ummm, oh, Im fine, Ive never been better. Oh hey what is that?" I say pointing to a random sign. He looks over to it, I can't believe he fell for it, I turn around and run.

"There's nothing-oh, well shit!" He debates whether to chase after. I look around and slow down. Phew, he was gone.

"Damn*huff* I think I ran far enough from those, kids, heroes, drunk people?"

"We're not drunk." I turn around and saw the kite kid.

"Oh, umm, okay?" I look and see my house. My eyes widen, I saw inside the window, my mom was yelling at my sister. She never did that. I started to get really mad and ran to my house. The kite kid following me.

"HEY! WAIT *huff* UP!" They shouted.

I flung the door open. Hmmm, that sounds weird, whatever. I ran over to my mom and pushed her away.

"WHAT THE HELL, CATHARINE?!" I shouted as I put Charlie behind me. The kite kid stood in the doorway.

"What... did you just say to me?" I freeze. Shit. I never call her Catharine! And if I do, it doesn't end well. She stood up and walked over to me. She grabbed my shirt collar. "WELL ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE SHIT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

I furrowed my brows and gritted my teeth. "I called you, Catharine, and Im not a little shit!" I retorted. The kite kid was just frozen there just standing there.

"Why you little bitch-,"

"HA! ME!? THE LITTLE BITCH?! IF ANYONE HERE IS A BITCH HERE ITS YOU, you, you SLUTTY BITCH!" She furrowed her eyebrows and anger flashed all over her face.

She walked back up to me, and slapped me, then pushed me to the floor. As she was about to hit me, that kite kid grabbed her wrist.

"You shouldn't hurt your kids." They looked her in the eyes. Who the hell was this kid and why were they helping me.

"What makes you think I care-," she began, but they punched her in the face. "OW! THAT HURT WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Because it hurts." They looked her dead in the eyes and she froze. Was she scared? Pfft, thats funny. They walked over to me and reached there hand out for me to grab. So I grabbed their hand and they helped me up.

"Thank you?" I didn't know if I was supposed to thank them or not.

"Don't sweat it, names Kyle!" He had a grin on his face.

"Naomi..." I walked over to my sister to make sure she was okay.

"Do you want me to calm the cops on her?" I shake my head, I don't feel like having to do everything and get two jobs.

"Shes just drunk..." I opened the door and saw that his friends were looking for him. "Those other kids are looking for you. Don't tell them about this..."

He nods and walks out. I shut the door behind him and go to my room.

New Kid in Town! ✨Kyle x Fem!Reader✨(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें