😭Chapter Eight-Kyle...😭

Your POV-

I didn't get any sleep over the entire weekend. Why the hell did I do that? Kyle is gonna hate me and never wanna see me again! It was now Monday. I was already ready, but I was waiting for my toast. When it pooped out I grabbed it and ran outside to the bus stop. Quickly eating toast before I get there.

I see Kyle and my face heats up. We lock eye contact for a moment before I break it and walk up to him and Stan.

"Hey guys!" I gave a little wave.

" 'Sup Naomi," Stan waves back.

"Hi Naomi!" Kyle gave me a small hug. I soon blushed, unsure of why he did that.

"Ewww." I hear a muffled voice.

"Hello to you too Kenny!" I can tell that he was smiling under his hood. Where was Eric?

"Heheh, sorry, hello Naomi!" I smile.

"Where's fatass?" I ask.

"Hmmm, I don't know?" Stan shrugs and goes to talk about some shit with Kenny. Then all of a sudden I see Eric run up to us.

"What took you so long fatass?" Kyle walked over to Cartman. He just rolled his eyes.

"Im not fat Im big-boned you fucking jew!"Soon they started fighting, Kyle said this was normal, so I just decided to ignore their bickering. I pulled out my phone and started to play, but Kyle's and Eric's bickering was to much to bare. I decided, that today, is the day. I am going to skip school.

I carefully slipped away from them unnoticed, or so I thought. While I was walking away I looked back and locked eyes with Kenny. I got nervous because I think he knew what I was doing. I was surprised when he just looked away and didn't say anything.

I started to run back to my house, hoping mom wasn't home. When I got there, I walked inside and of course, she was there. She looked pissed.

"Naomi..." she glared at me. A shiver went up my spine. She walked over to me and closed the door before dragging me into the kitchen. I tensed up, knowing what would happen next. Why was I scared? I was used to this, but...this felt...different.

"Is something wrong mom?" She let go of me and looked back at me.

"So, you...have a boyfriend?" What?!

"What are-," I began but my mom slapped me. What the hell is going on...?

"DONT ACT SO CONFUSED!! THOUGHT I DIDN'T SEE YOU SNEAK OUT, ALL THOSE TIMES?! WELL GUESS WHAT? I DID! AND YOU'VE BEEN SNEAKING OFF WITH SOME-SOME BOY?!" What is she-KYLE! How-when-why- I couldn't think right, I just stared at my mom. "Well...have nothing to say I see...Naomi... You are FORBIDDEN to leave this house unless it's for school! I boarded up your window...and if you're not home by the time school ends..you'll be punished." I was shaking, for some reason, I was, worried, about Kyle...but why? He'd probably be very sad to know we couldn't hang out anymore. With that, my mom walked out and I dropped to my knees. They-they just gave out on me.

I began to sob. Damn emotions...I couldn't stop. I stayed there for 5 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door, still crying, I tried to stop but I couldn't. My mom had already left to go to her job, whatever it was. I opened the door and saw...

Kenny?! Why was he here? He looked at me and hugged me tightly. I was so confused, until I heard him start to cry. WAIT WHAT?!

"Kenny what's wrong?!" I asked, trying my best to stop crying. He let go of me and I let him in before closing the door. "Kenny...what happened?"

He looked at me before removing his parka hood and revealing his messy dirty blonde hair. He was a good looking guy, I get why a lot of the girls have sex with him, or thats what I hear. He looks into my eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Cartman and Kyle...they were fighting, but after you left, they walked up to us and asked where you went. I didn't say anything, but Stan said that you probably got annoyed with their constant fighting... I mean, I would've left too. Kyle denied that it was his fighting with Cartman and that she was probably tired if looking at Cartman. Then Cartman got mad and ran away, at first...we laughed, thinking that he was having another fit, so we started talking about something different. Until...." He trailed off, and started to sob again.

"Kenny...what happens." I said sternly.

"Cartman...I don't know where he got it, but he stabbed Kyle with a knife and now Kyle is in-," I stopped him. Kyle... was in the hospital.

"Naomi...theres a little more... Cartman, he just laughed and said, 'Naomi's mine you stupid jew!'" I almost gagged at that. Tears were trickling down my cheek.

"Do you know what they were fighting about...?" I asked. Kenny nodded slightly. "Can you tell me...please?"

"They were fighting over, over you...they both thought that they would make a better boyfriend for you, but things got heated, and they were cussing each other out, that was before they asked about you." They were fighting over...me? I knew Kyle well...I knew Cartman only a couple of days.

~Time skip to when they got to the hospital~

Narrator POV-

Finally, my pov.

Naomi and Kenny had bought some flowers for Kyle. They walked in and broke down in tears when they saw Kyles unconscious body on the hospital bed. It soon turned out, that Cartman had hit his lung and punctured it, and that put Kyle... into a coma.

Naomi visited Kyle everyday, of course, when her mom was gone. She was always with Kyle, every second she could be. The doctors said that he might not wake up, and when they told Naomi that, her heart dropped. She couldn't live without him. She was so heartbroken that she fainted.

She was rushed to another room and she woke up 30 minutes later. She still couldn't believe that Kyle might die...she soon stopped getting sleep, stopped eating, stopped talking, and soon, stopped leaving her room.