263 10 2

✧. ┊  MONEY TREES , , kendrick lamar , jay rock . .

the sudden stop in the car indicated on your arrival; you hopped out the car and dashed into the navy blue house. when you entered inside you were greeted by an embraced hug by your cousin; sage.

"sage!" you hugged back, relief leaving your body as you felt the presence of your cousin, it was the day where you and your mother finally moved in south park to spend more time with your family, and since your mother had just filled her divorce with your father, she couldn't stand being in new york with him; which is why you'd be staying in south park.

you and your cousin share a strong bond, almost like siblings. "so y'all finally moved into the house yet?" your aunty; mora questioned from the kitchen, you were to answer when your mother won you to it, ranting about her complains and problems as mora listened.

you and sage walked outside and sat on the doorstep, chatting on about how new york was and how south park had changed. the conversations were good until five boys stopped by; they all stood side by side one another as sage approached them.

"wassup k3." sage dabbed up a dirty blonde with a wolf cut. you noticed when sage dabbed up the blonde; he stuffed something you couldn't make out into the blonde's pocket. sage looked around his surroundings quickly before the five boys then walked away.

sage returned back to you and sat down, he seemed normal but you knew something was off; but what could it be? you were aware sage was known to be a bully so he couldn't have been getting abused by those boys or even forced into terrible actions. 

"what's in his pocket?" the sudden question froze him, an awkward loud laugh erupting from his lips, he wasn't sure how you'd handle it. "don't worry bout it." 

his smile irritated you, "what is it sage?" he still kept quiet, never once making eye contact with you. "drugs? coke? spit it out dude." he was getting worried your loud tone would spark his mothers attention; especially since he'd almost got caught in his actions.

"it's crazy shit man, you a lil' girl you won't understand." he sarcastically laughed, patting your back to which you shoved off you. "i lived in the bronx, them kids were crazy so just tell me." 

you were bothered at how your most trusted person kept something from you, "jeez a'ight... just don't tell mora cause her ass wanna lock me up." those last words were the only thing that shocked you, especially now that you'd be finding out what he might be doing. 

"when i entered high school things got hard you know.. mom lost her job and i couldn't afford food and shit.. but when i met this dude, k3; him and this other dude helped me out man." he covered his look with a proud smile, trying to duck any more questions. "help you out with what?"

the long and loud sigh was enough for you to understand his annoyance by you; but you couldn't care less, he would never lay a finger on you and that was very clear to the both of you. 

"they be pimping and stuff.." you raised a brow, it sounded like a lie to you yet true. "in 9th grade? damn they crazy." sage was expecting a lecture or worried rants from you; but it hit him when he remembered what you did before you left new york, all the things only him knew of.

"listen here prima, don't say a word to mora you hear? and don't play like i don't know your story too." he stood up, a wicked smile on his face which shocked and annoyed your soul. "whatever, come show me your lil' friends."

. .

the sound of skating wheels and boards scrapping through the hard concrete ground was all that could be heard aside the faint music, you trailed behind sage who went over to who you noticed the five boys from earlier.

"yoo, this my cousin, y/n." sage wrapped his arm around your shoulder, his friends chattering got quiet as they all stared you down in awe. "why hello, i'm bb tee." a short hair blonde bowed as he introduced himself.

you smiled at how adorable he was until another blonde spoke, "wassup ma, i'm k3, this king cly, criag, and steeme." you noticed him to be the same dirty blonde sage gave something to.

you chuckled at the boys and crossed your arms, scanning each one of them. "y'all think i'm dumb? i know that ain't your real names." sage burst out laughing as the dirty blonde chuckled, the others stayed quiet; a bit ashamed at your honesty. 

"you a wise one huh? i'm kenny, that's butters, clyde, craig and stan." they all waved when each names were mentioned. you sat between stan and clyde, sage eyed the two before standing side kenny. 

you noticed the five boys seemed to look like normal innocent teenagers, but you spoke too soon; just then kenny took off his jacket and left his white under shirt which exposed his muscular biceps that was covered in black ink tattoos. 

now that you thought of it, they all behaved like delinquents, not that you were any perfect but you were surprised a quiet town like south park had some cool people. you were now more than excited to enter your junior year in the small town, hoping to make tons of friends and at least make every second the best of your time here.

✦˚ · . ♡ ‧₊˚.