119 5 1

✧. ┊ JUNGLE - drake . .

4sy/n

liked by ruizpapi and 1,644 others

4supy/n  ho said she like destroy lonely 

deeznutsonem  i see a bad bitch and freeze
   lamarfanar  something kyle does😭

marshesroom  💙🤍

scottybody  lil' sis
   lifeless.pete  now you kno u would smash her 💀

kythecreator  cute

ruizpapi  wow my screen cracked viewing these pics 🔥

bebethescientist  damn check ma dms mami

bebethescientist

bebe🙊
what school uu go to

y/n🤍
why ask....

bebe🙊
uu look four meal year

y/n🤍
u sure u go to school bae?💀

"damn! you finer in person!" bebe drooled all over you, walking around in 360 motion, checking every part of your body. "bebe." she held her hand out, a wide and generous smile presented to you. "y/n." you return her smile, adoring her weirdly attractive personality; she gave off more masc vibes which was a give away by her outfit; sweats and tshirt. 

"pretty name for a pretty one."  she held your hand up, pecking it slightly to not seem creepy. you giggled at her before kenny appeared, pushing bebe to the side with his smirk slightly frowned. "dude, back off." he scoffed at bebe, looking at you up and down with a slight smirk. 

"wassup ma." kenny bit his lip, head slightly rested back with his hands rubbing together in rizz. "ew." bebe looked at him in utter disgust, you laughing and slight blushing at they're bickers.

"y'all both fine as hell, damn like stop gassing me up!" you half joked, kenny chuckling with bebe winking and air kissing. "i'm tryna get fuck!" kenny out of nowhere spoke, bebe ignoring him, "c'mon here, bring that dick here!" you motioned your finger in a follow gesture, the two preparing to walk your direction, bumping into each other.

"fuck man." "watch out you manly ass bitch!" 

their bickers continued, "y'all, pick a number from 100 to 200." you broke their arguments short, their heads shotting towards you, "140." kenny replied, "200." bebe answered after a minute, confusion wondering though them.

"here, get y'all something nice." you winked, handing kenny one dollars and 40 cents and bebe 2 dollars, sprinting away swiftly from them to duck any further more questions. kenny began yelling loudly as you disappear in the distance, bebe laughing at kenny thinking he would get 140.

. . . .

you sat outside the walmart parking lot, sitting in your car whilst skimming through your phone; waiting for sage to buy his stuff. the sounds of fire alarms loudly went off inside the building, stan and kyle marched outside, spotting sage exiting as well. "sage!"

stan walked up to sage, kyle trailing behind, "yo, dude what's up with eric?" sage cocked a brow, referring to his earlier experience with cartman. "he just lit a fire cause they out of cheesy poofs." stan rolled his eye, dabbing up sage with kyle doing the same.

"man he be doing too much." sage chuckled, kyle doing the same. "c'mon, let's get baked at my place."  sage didn't bother to question them; those two were hardcore stoners when it came to sage's stuff.

"prima, you mind if stan and kyle join?" sage chuckled with a smirk, already seeming high by himself. "mhm." you were deep in your phone, messaging kenny and bebe. sage drove off, stan, kyle and you were the ones talking; sage was busy cussing scott out for getting scammed by a little boy.

"sage, leave scott man he ain't do nothing." stan assured sage, knowing it was cartman who scammed scott, so the money was easy to get back, "yeah, ma boy ain't do nothing wrong." you joked out, knowing it would only boil sage's blood pressure. 

scott heard you, holding in a giggle as he blushed and smirk on the other end. "turn yo camera on." sage suddenly quired, tapping the facetime button for scott to accept. when scott answered, sage was greeted by a redden scott, his veins popping visibly.  ""boyyou blushing dude?" stan instigated, wanting scott to get scold by sage out of jealousy; he hated scott being called 'your boy'.

"boy, i'm coming over now." sage turned the car around, driving in full speed, stan grinning with kyle assuring sage to calm down; you only laughing shamelessly in their faces.

✦˚ · . ♡ ‧₊˚.