144 6 3

✧. ┊  SATIVA - jhene aiko , , swae lee . .

stan watched criags hands glide past your palm with a tan tinted rolled blunt; you slightly bowed your head and push your hands through your pocket, feeling for the cold metal before you pulled it out; igniting the flames to the blunts end.

the tobacco scent filling stan and kyle's nose who continued to eye down your every movement, everything you did seemed to satisfy to their eyes. your eyes darted towards theirs, brows raising in surprise and annoyance, "what?" you muffled, puffing out the smoke that lingered around your mouth; never once hitting your lungs. 

you passed the blunt to stan, he shook his head and denied, awkwardly smiling, "why not?" "i need about 6 or 5 to feel good." he admitted; a bit embarrassed at the truth of his addiction. 

"that's nun', i got coke if you need." you stowed the unlit blunts end between your lips, digging into your pocket once again; searching for the plastic ziploc bag. 

"reds, what you having?" you propped the small ziploc bag on stans hand, glancing at kyle as the smoke from your blunts pass through his face faintly. "i'm good. i have work to do." 

you smiled, nodding at his answer. kyle was shocked; first time someone hasn't ripped on him for not smoking constantly every chance he got, he couldn't help but flash you a small smile before his blunt face shift back. 

"sorry he's a pussy." kenny rolled his eyes, you glared at him and shook your head, holding the blunt between your index and thumb. "nahh, people have stuff to do man, i respect him." you coughed out, chuckling a bit as you pat kyle on his chest, taking a long drag as stan agree with your words.

"she right dude, i got stuff to do yet i be stuffing my nose with this shit." stan snorted, his nose and cheeks redden. kenny scoffed, you ignored their chats as you spaced out, you didn't notice but your eyes were now glossed out in vermilion, the faint sounds of buzzing getting louder and louder in your head.

"what you got there?" cartmans figure stood above yours that sat on the ground, your stomach now grumbling by the second. "a snack." 

"you talking about issa snack, bitch you a vending machine. stand up so i can press b4." everyone laughed loudly at your slurred out words, cartman stood silent alone, his eyes siding everyone who kept over saying the joke over and over; pushing his buttons even more.

"screw you guys! i'm going in my fucking house." he cried out, flipping off everyone as you watched his buff figure disappear in the distance. 

"i gotta dip now, message me later stan." you waved goodbye to everyone as you walked into the car park, hopping into the black suv that was parked in front the court.

. . . .

the notification sound kept ringing, interrupting your music at played loudly around your bathroom. "who now?" you groaned and clicked the notifications, instantly being brought to an insta groupchat that displayed tons of unread messages. 

gang 🟧⬛

stan💯 added 4sy/n

bateman 🦇
stan who's that? 🙄

broski 
y/n

stan💯
y/n be nice dickhead

y/n🤍
what y'all want
omg a gc i feel special 🙊

bateman 🦇
don't feel so bitch😐

cly
damn yo posts fire ma 🔥❤️‍🔥 

y/n🤍
thx clyde u cud stop spam now
imma mute y'all interrupting ma showr 🫵

stan💯

ok 
btw who car u hopped into earlier?

y/n🤍sage's bro

you turned off your phone, laughing at how nosey stan has always been since you met him. the cold water traced down your body, leaving every inch soaked as you foam your vanilla scented body wash, applying it to your body before rinsing it off with the chill water. 

you were in the middle of your skincare when you received a call; expecting it to be your mother or sage, only for it to be none other than those pests.

"what?" you propped the phone on the counter as kenny spoke, "c'mon ma, i can't see you." "good." 

clyde and craig laughed, kyle and stan arguing for who messages butters to join the call. "i'll send him it jeez." you grabbed your phone, clicking butters chat and sending a quick 'join gc call.'  to which he read seconds later.

"he's joining." you replied, tolkien laughed at your response before blurting out, "butters will jump off a cliff for you man."

"it's cause she's the only girl in our group and we all may seem to be inlove with her when in reality we aren't used to a female." craig spoke in his grandpa manner, kenny groaning in annoyance as cartman started mocking him.

"okay grandpa." you uttered, "i don't care about allat. i just wanna hit." kenny groaned out, clyde agreeing with him before a loud crashing sound blasted through the calls speakers.

"oh why hello there fellas." butters icon appeared beneath cartmans camera, "what was that noise dude?" stan questioned, "oh why i was trying to do a jumping jacks while joining the call.. but um, i think my beds broken." he explained, flipping his camera over to show his broken bed pieces. 

"see that's why you never let her do jumping jacks on the d!" kenny yelled, out of breath from laughing with others. you rolled your eyes at their laughs; giggling a bit at kennys joke.

"kenny you really be saying stuff huh." 

✦˚ · . ♡ ‧₊˚.