142 8 1

"y/n, can you believe this?" cartman came storming towards you, his face burning pink. "who did you something now." you already knew cartman came to you for backup or opinions.

"craig! he got all bitchy yesterday and called me a pussy!" "why so? you must've said something or did something to hurt him."

cartman sigh, looking down in sadness, "he said... i should fall off a swing and snap my neck in half!" he stuttered out, holding back his forced tears. "bullshit!" craig creeped up behind cartman, his arms crossed with his usual pissed face.

"why'd you call me a pussy then?" cartman was blind by the fact that he actually was, he was always scared to fight but big in mouth. "because you are one."

"if i'm a pussy why don't you stick a dick in me?" cartman never think before he spoke, blurting out whatever came to mind. tweek finally jumped in, grabbing craigs arm to get ready to leave, "dude, i'm gay but not that gay."

"you wanna fight? too bad you're mans holding you back." cartman was fully aware nothing can stop craig when it came to fights; craig never hold back when time to square up or talk big.

"watch out eric."

. . . .

math class, the last period that took ages to finish; one you hated and never paid attention to which always caused the teacher to email or call your mother after every class about your behavior. "sweet stuff." bebe called out and jogged towards you, wrapping her arms around your shoulder. "babes." you called out, leaning your head on her shoulder.

if anyone were to see you both; they'd mistaken you for a couple. "where you heading to?" bebe noticed your quickened walk, believing you had places to be. "gotta drop something off for my cousin." you held a green box up for her to view, the scent of herbs gave away the insides of the box.

"you want me to drop you there?" she held the door open for you, smiling in a generous manner. "don't worry, honey. i drove with my car today so don't sweat, see you." you winked and walked away, eyes glued on you.

"bye!" bebe yelled from the distance, stuck in a trance by your hips. you hopped in the car, driving quickly to not get caught by mr mackey or any other teachers; they'd pour raining questions on you about your grades and personal life, it bothered them how freely you lived.

you parked your car in sage's driveway, grabbing the box with your keys dangling around your wrist. you pushed the old wooden door open, walking in past the smokey hallways, rushing to sage's main room. no sight of sage in sight, only baahir and pete seated on a couch; both seeming wasted or somewhat high; too hard to tell by how calm and quiet they were.

"where's sage?" you had to be straight forward, too shy and scared to be friendly to them when sage might be nearby. "out." pete replied, his hand patting the seat beside him, "come sit, chill a bit." baahir invited, pete nodding.

you didn't think twice before propping down between the oddly two attractive boys who were total opposites of one another. pete brought up a spliff infront your eyes, waiting for your acceptance.

sucking in the air of the marijuana and tobacco through a small opening in your mouth, coughing slightly at the smoke entering your nose unexpected.

"you good?" pete asked, sounding like he was somehow mocking yet concerned about you. you nod, a bit ashamed to speak, those two held power against you.

the sudden urge stroked you; straddling pete's lap the second baahir left the rom, pete smirked and looked up to you; desperation and dominance both lit in his eyes. the sound of footsteps echoing closer, you rushed in; smashing your plump lips against his, a faint swollen feeling entering around your lips.

"go." pete motioned his hands up to allow you to be pushed back, looking around swiftly before you left; sprinting out the door and into your car.

✦˚ · . ♡ ‧₊˚.