143 5 6

✧. ┊  REHAB - brent faiyaz . .

the yellow and orange flowers blew off the giant pale tree, the windy breeze caused it to rain flowers. you inhaled the fresh air, pushing the schools entrance door open. 

you messaged sage to pick you up at a certain time, telling him you didn't feel well to last the whole day. as you strolled down to your locker, you noticed stan rubbing his temples in distress, and beside him stood a beautifully long raven head.

you smiled at her beauty before you approached the two; "hello." you flashed the same cheek smile to them, stan awkwardly smiling as the raven girl patted a fake smile on her face, waving her purple painted nails in the air as he began to introduce herself.

you noticed she seemed nervous and also distress; causing her to wave and motion her hands around, somehow blocking her face and expressions as she spoke. her name was wendy and she invited you over to book sessions with her, saying her friends would love to meet you.

you departed from the two as you began hearing stans voice getting higher by the distance; as if he was yelling. you assumed it was his girlfriend or sister so you left them alone, not wanting to be in the center of drama.

you met up with tolkien and tweek as you chatted with them, you excused yourself to the bathroom, departing from the two soon after. 

you roamed through the halls, lingering for something fun or interesting; until you noticed a boy selling little packets to a group of emo and gothic kids, you stood behind the walls corner; listening to their conversations. 

"thanks dude, i can't find this shit anywhere bruh." a british accent spoke, "yeah these percs one of a kind, where you get them?" another questioned.

"don't worry about it." the boy in a light blue shirt shooed them, sighing out as he turned on his heels only to be face to face to you. "i'm not selling now lady." 

"i'm not buying kid. who's your leader?" you already knew the answer to you question, but you needed to hear it from his middle eastern accent. "i know you." that sounded like melody to your ears. "really?" you begged he'd speak more, lecture or even scold you with his low voice. "i see you with him. don't play dumb.. i don't want trouble okay?" 

"i know, don't worry i just wanna... talk.." you smiled slightly, that only worried him further. "uhm, i'm gonna go." he stuttered out, marching away. you scanned him before returning back to your 4th period, sitting back between tolkien and tweek. 

. . . .

"who's he?" you pointed at the same light shirt boy from earlier, sage raising a brow at your question. "baahir. he told you something today or-" "no no, i just saw him and was just curious.."

"he's good in business you know, you should meet him, and the others." sage drove off, eyes darting towards the road as he spoke.

"let's go now, i'm bored." 

the car ride was short, you came to stop at an old green house, you hopped out sage's black suv, trailing behind him into the house. "sage, dude come quick." a crack voice called out.

sage glanced at you, nodding for you to follow behind; you trailed behind him into a room covered with a redden curtain.

when you enter the room; you were greeted by a redhead boy laid on a coach, bottomless. "dude look half my pubes are straight and the others cur-" everyone in the room froze at your unexpected presence. 

your eyes scanned the redheads member that rested to the side on his hand, displaying the half curly and half straight crimson pubes. the redhead watched you up and down; your eyes still glued on his member that seemed to pump up but was covered by sages shirt. 

"scott man! cover up." sage scolds the redhead, a boy with black hair and red highlights chuckling; a cigar rested between his fingers.

"my bad dude, i'm scott by the way lil' lady." he held his hand out, the other gripping the shirt in front his member. "y/n. nice pubes but i'm not touching your hand." he nodded in understandment as he chuckled, waddling behind the curtains as the same raven red highlights approached you, a black curly head standing behind him.

"pete. michael." pete introduced, mentioning the curlyhead as michael who stayed quiet, nodding with a low 'sup'.

"y/n." you smiled, the two looking away as you do. you ignored it and headed outside, seeing sage and who you assumed the redhead to be scott.

"hey pubes." you sat beside him, patting his back as he smiled, his red braces showing. your heart skipped at the sight; you adored his smile and freckles. "you have a nice smile." you blurted, not caring for sage's furious look.

"scott stop smiling." sage sternly said, scott does as told, "you slept with my friend of 8 years, why can't i compliment your homie?" you rolled your eyes, resting your shoulder on scotts shoulder.

sage stared at you, wondering if the scene in front him was real. "dude! she was a hoe anyway, and so is scott!" 

✦˚ · . ♡ ‧₊˚.