173 8 0

✧. ┊  EXCITMENT - trippie redd , , partynextdoor . .

"yo dude, you missed out yesterday man! sage's cousin came over." "and she's fine as fuck." kenny and stan updated kyle on the events he missed yesterday as cartman sat behind them with a pout and crossed arms. 

"what's up him?" stan questioned, kyle sighed and rolled his eyes as cartman leaned over their seats. "well what's up is that heidi and kyle were alone in her room yesterday! you back stabbing two faced cunt!" cartman cried out, kenny's phone filming cartman's actions as stan and kyle watched in disbelief. 

"hear what she said." cartman pulled out his phone from his pocket, sniffing before reading out the messages loudly for the three; "hey ERIC. can't i'm busy. oh sorry didn't mean to call." cartman cried even louder, everyone in the bus all looked at the four in confusion at all the cries and screams; but the boys ignored it and scrolled through cartmans messages with heidi. 

"baby please, i'm gonna end it, you're my ice with water." kenny read out loud and laughed, kyle and stan laughing louder as cartman's sobs came to a halt, a now stern and redden cartman glaring at them. 

"yo, sage's cousin starting school today, and guess what.." stan smiled michivously as the others wondered at his question, kenny pouring questions the most. "she told me she's gonna hang with me since sage's suspended for the while." 

kenny kept begging stan to invite you over at their table, he couldn't help but be jealous at how you and stan talked during the weekend on ig. the drive to school was just cartman sulking with kyle ripping on him whilst stan and kenny argue.

. .

"look kyle, here she comes and be cool." stan leaned against his locker, pretending to read from his upside down history textbook. "wrong side." you held onto stans book, flipping it over before you flashed him a cheek smile.

"shit, i know that its just kyle was showing me something you kno- how was your night? you seemed busy.." he took a moment, rethinking his last words before stuttering out; "not that you can't be! but you know, its just a conversation starter dude." 

you giggled at his behavior, "don't sweat g, i was up playing gta with butters last night." you responded, stan raising his brows with a nod, "thought he said he had church last night? that son of a bitch.." kyle giggled at stans last sentence, you slightly chuckling as you focus shift on kyle. "who's that?"

you motioned your head towards kyle who looked down, pretending to not hear you. "kyle. he wasn't there yesterday so i thought you'd meet him today." stan grabbed kyle beside him as you held your hand out, kyle hesitantly shook it, trembling in his shoes as he looks around.

"who's this? kyle's new whore?" a chubby boy appeared behind you, groans leaving kyle who still held your hand. "excuse?" you turned around, backing up close to the chubby one, inches away from him as he scoffed.

"fight me pussy. i'm kyle's man so if you want him you gotta get through me first." you laughed at how he got paranoid by kyle talking to another female, jealousy taking over him as he eyed you down. 

you gave him the stank eye, "i'm not an ass, you're heidi's bitch so how are you with kyle?" you crossed your arms, cartmans eyelids widening with shock. "you nosey for a newcomer." "you big for a lil' boy." 

kyle and stan snickered behind, listening to you and cartman bicker until the bell ring. "scare up pussy, 12 pm at the court." you glared at cartman who nodded at your invitation, you departed with stan and kyle as cartman tailed behind heidi in the distance. 

"you remember kenny, right y/n?" stan questioned, you three propped in sync on your desks, everyone else preparing for their first period or chatted with their seatmates. "yeah, why?"

"he asks if you wanna skip classes and come to the court for lunch?" you grinned at the idea and eagerly nod; one thing you needed before the day ended was a blunt, and you knew craig was the only person you can access goods from without being snitched on, but the only way to get to him was by skipping classes to meet him at the court. 

✦˚ · . ♡ ‧₊˚.