Chapter 2 - Who tf-?

The moonlight shone brightly on the river, surprisingly giving some form of comfort to Skeleton. He'd been running for however long, only grabbing the iron helmet off of his father's armour stand so he could continue running in the sunlight. The sun burnt at his exposed figure, and he wasn't exactly surprised that it hurt. He never really ventured out into the sun, he knew it was dangerous for mobs like him. He knew it was even more dangerous for Zombies as their undead skin lit on fire, but he really shouldn't be worrying about that at the moment.

It was midnight now, and he didn't recognise any of his surroundings. All he could hope for was peace, and somewhere to go.
Yet nowhere was available.

"Stay strong to yourself; you'll find what you're looking for eventually, even if it isn't in the form that you expect it to be." Skeleton's head shot up at the mention of his mother's words, but there was no one in sight.

...He was alone.

He stood up, he had to keep moving if he wanted to make anymore progress. He couldn't stop there, to leave his family unavenged.

"..-because, quite frankly, I don't want to do this God awful test tomorrow! I haven't even studied for it!" Skeleton's head shot around at the voice, wondering if it was just another hallucination.
But sure enough, two figures came  into his view. It looked to be a Zombie and an Enderman. Huh. Ironic much?

Acting on impulse, he darted behind the trees next to the river. Yet one of them seemed to notice him.

"Hey, did you see that?"

"See what?"

"That..- that thing that darted between the trees."

"Please, I doubt that there was anything there. Maybe your cloth's making ya see things that aren't there again."

"But I swear-"

Skeleton sighted, maybe they could talk the other one out of  him being there. Then he could continue travelling, he guessed? Skeleton really didn't know where he was going or what he was doing, he never really had a chance to explore before. Now he really didn't have a choice but to explore.

"Fine! We'll go check. Jeez Enderman... you can be so pushy when you want to be."

Well, shit.

Skeleton let out a quiet groan as he hit his head against the tree. But only once. He had much better things to worry about. Or worse, in his perspective.
Skeleton took to running, ignoring the shouts of the two behind him. He heard a teleporting sound behind him.

In a moment, an Enderman stood in front of him, towering over him as he was seemingly accidentally knocked to the ground.

"My apologies, but who are you? You see, we don't get many new mobs over in these parts." The Enderman's stare darkened as the next words left his mouth.

"You're not here to steal, are you? If so, I would advise you to leave. Hero isn't that lenient to people like that." Skeleton began moving away, getting ready to stand up and make another run for it.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Enderman can teleport, you know." He moved back a little more as a Zombie stood in front of him, next to the Enderman.

Pulling his bow out of his inventory, he loaded it and aimed it at Zombie.
Much like his father did, he raised his hands in defence, only this time it was real. Real fear that Skeleton would release that arrow.

"Woah, woah, woah! I promise no harm!" Skeleton's aim wavered; was he really about to shoot an unarmed Zombie...?

...Apparently so, as most of his morals had left since he had to run. But was he really going to shoot?

The answer was no, as someone appeared behind him. Skeleton let out a small shriek as he spun around, this time landing his target on a white eyed man.

"Lower. The. Weapon."

Skeleton did not, however he did step back more towards the other mobs.

"A-and why should I?" He answered, his voice shaking slightly as he continued to point his bow.
Zombie's eyes widened, barely anybody had disobeyed his teacher before, without wanting a death wish (other than them, but they were considered trusted people at this point).

"Why not? You're really going to shoot someone?" He questioned, his voice sounded calm, but there was an edge of curiosity to it. Skeleton, who actually had no idea who he was, shook his head in denial.

"I don't even know who the fuck you are... why would I listen?" Zombie shook his head this time in pure confusion.

Skeleton took of running again, but this time nobody tried to stop him.

"What an odd fellow..." Enderman stated, turning to look at where Skeleton had ran off to.

=====

"Yeah, so that's what the homework was... oh! I completely forgot to tell you about this Skeleton we met like a few hours ago! Apparently, he didn't know who Herobrine was?" Pigman, who was listening to what Zombie was saying, looked confused as well.

"Not knowing Herobrine?"

"Yeah..."

They both sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, unsure of what to say about it.

=====

Still tired, but I figured another chapter couldn't hurt. Can you see the changes? Or...?

Thanks for the comments :D