Chapter 6 - Burning Both In The Kitchen And In The Sun

Pigman was jumping all over the desks when Skeleton entered the classroom, the latter assuming he was high. Which honestly wouldn't have surprised him.

"Oh Skel! Just the mob I was looking for!"

"Oh?" The aforementioned mob turned to face Pigman, leaning forward slightly on the desk to show that he was listening.

"Can you come over to my house today?"

"Yeah I can do that. What's up?" Pigman gave him a sharp toothed smile as he prattled on about cooking something with Zombie, and how having Skeleton there would help speed things up and it would be done quicker. Skeleton faltered for a minute when Pigman mentioned that Wither would be there, and made a mental note to stay away from him. But other than that he could come.

=====

Skeleton sat on the grassy bank, looking out towards the water that glistened in the moonlight. He still couldn't help feeling guilty for not helping his family, but he knew if he had stayed, he would've also been killed.

"You alright?" An unexpected voice startled him out of his thoughts, and he stopped glaring at the river. He turned to see who called him, but they already were sitting next to him.

"Heh, I'm... I'll be okay, thanks Creeper." Creeper looked away, before looking back at him.

"Listen, I may not be as close with you as the other mobs, but if you need anyone to talk to, you can come to me. I'll always be- I mean, almost always be available." Skeleton gave Creeper a smile before the latter walked away. That was when he felt his phone buzz next to him, and he picked it up to check who had texted him.

Zombie

<Zombie> Are you there

<Zombie> I need help

<Zombie> I set my kitchen on fire and pigman is yelling at me

<Me> fml
I'll be right over

Skeleton shook his head, a grin spreading across his face before he got up to go to Zombie's house.

=====

"Look at what you've done!" Enderman screeched, looking down at his hand in exasperation as he wrapped it with bandages. Wither, on the other hand, was laughing so hard Zombie wasn't sure it was good for him. Not that he could say much.

"Who-" Wither started, managing to choke out the first word before giving out in a completely new burst of laughter.

"YOU! You did this-"

"-Asked?" The fit of laughter that followed almost muffled the sound of the door slamming shut, but Zombie peered round the corner to look.

"Hey! Skel's here!" Smoke began to pour out of the kitchen as Enderman continued to yell at Wither. Holy shit was everything going wrong. And then something happened with Pigman in the kitchen.

"NO NOT THE MICROWAVE-"

=====

Skeleton was in the artsy room of the shared house, multiple pieces of paper spread out in front of him. One - underlined many times and stuck to the wall with a stray pin - was very noticeable.

Daily Notes:

•DO NOT let Pigman or Zombie cook unless you want a fire.