2

It was a rather peaceful day in the bustling city of Lungmen. As for Yuki did what he did best; he wandered around the city aimlessly. Well, he was until he was stopped by a group of LGD Officers.

"Stop there. This is the third time we've seen you circle this building." The guard stood in Yuki's path.

"Just doing what a wanderer does best sir." Yuki bowed to the guard.

"Yeah no." The guard grabbed Yuki by the arm and began to drag him into the building. "You're coming with us."

"Please don't. I dont really want to deal with her today." Yuki tried to resist but to no avail.

"Nonsense, you should have thought about that before acting suspiciously around LGD HQ."

"Look, I'm just helping a brochure company with their photography." Yuki tried to reason with the guard but at this point, the guard had just stopped replying to him as they got into the building.

The guard came up to a door with a nameplate on it. "Madame Ch'en, we have the suspicious individual that you spotted."

"Good, bring him in." A feminine voice came from the other side of the door.

"Right away." The Guard opened the door to a rather large office where a Lung with Blue hair and fiery red eyes sat on her desk.

"Good. You may leave." The Lung said in authoritative tone.

"Yes." The guard left the room.

As soon as the door closed, the Lung's demeanour changed instantly as she dropped her authoritative persona as she slumped down into her chair.

"You know you can just come her normally. Right?" She let out a tired sigh.

"But it's more fun like this." Yuki chuckled.

The lung simply looked at him with disappointed eyes.

"Okay, okay. I'll come here normally next time." Yuki relented. "But seriously Ch'en, you really had to call me on my break?"

"Stop spouting nonsense. You should know that things don't just play along to your schedule." She sighed.

"Yeah, I know." Yuki tiredly sighed. "So, what did you need me for?"

"There has been suspicious mafia activity around Lungmen. They have been seen grouping around banks and hospitals every now and then and it's been causing a panic around the city." Ch'en said as she picked up a file on her desk and handed it to Yuki.

"So, you want me to investigate them on what they're doing?" Yuki replied as he looked through the documents. "And you couldn't just get Penguin Logistics to deal with that?"

"You'll be completing this recon mission with both Texas and Exusiai."

"Hmm, alright then." Yuki got up and was about to exit Ch'en's office. "Is there anything else?"

"Nope. Just don't get yourself killed." Ch'en said as she ushered Yuki out of her office.

{ - Adventures Across Terra - }

Yuki can be seen sitting idly in a cafe alone with a cup of coffee next to him.

The jingle of the doors opening in the cafe played as a pair of individuals walked into the cafe. One was a Sankta with short red crimson hair with a pair of amber brown eyes. She wore a black and white jacket with pink highlights and a pair of shorts with black stocking underneath.

The second individual was a Lupo with long black hair with a similar pair of brown eyes. She also wore a very similar attire as the sankta aside from the pink highlights that were absent from her jacket.