7

It was a sunny morning in the port city of Caladon Victoria. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming. From the city gate entered Yuki as he walked down the decently populated streets. Like everyone else, he paid no mind to the other pedestrians as he held his phone up to his ear.

"You absolute dumbass! You weren't lying!" The screeching of a familiar Swire exploded out from the speakers in his phone. "Do you know how much this brand costed!? You really bought something this expensive out of your own pockets!?"

"But was it the exact same design as the one that I fed to those slugs?" Yuki chuckled to himself.

"Huh? Yes, it was, but that doesn't change the huge dent in your bank account."

"Jesus Woman, it sure is hard to please you. Did ya want me to get you a Waccas meal instead?"

"What the hell is a Waccas? Have you been spending too much time in Rim Billiton? Its Wacdonalds. Not Waccas."

This outburst from Swire only served as a catalyst for Yuki to laugh out loud, startling some of the people walking past. "Sorry bout that." He gave a slight bow to the startled locals.

"Alright Swire, I'll see you later. I gotta head off now."

"Hey! I'm not-" The angry Cat's words was cut off by Yuki ending the call.

"Ahhh." Yuki sighed as he arrived at a not so shabby looking pub with a green sign that read 'Green Spark.' As Yuki walked into the pub, the jingling of the doorbell alerted the person standing at the bar.

It was a feline that had dirty blonde hair, tied up in a ponytail. "Yuki? What are you doing here?" She had a confused expression on her face.

"Hey Quercus. How are ya doing?"

"Oh, I'm doing fine. Umm, are you here for work? Did Susie need you for something?"

"Yeah, she didn't really explain much and just told me to come here. So here I am." He shrugged. "So, how's her arts going?"

"Oh, it's gotten much better recently. Though it still acts erratically, it's much more controlled than before." Quercus smiled as she handed him a glass containing an undisclosed liquid.

"That's good." Yuki looks at the glass. "I mean I don't mind day drinking but you know my reputation with alcohol."

"It's grape juice." The feline smiled.

"...well then, thank you very much Madame."

"My my aren't you the charming one." She chuckled.

"Haha...I'm the most charming person you've ev-"

The jingle of the front door opening, cut Yuki off. In came a pink haired Feline who seemed out of breath. "Haah...Sorry Quercus! I had to deal with one of my younger siblings." She didn't even realise that Yuki was there until she went over to the bar to set had bag down.

"Good day to you Madame." Yuki said out to the Pink Feline.

"Hm?" She turns to the side to see Yuki sipping on a glass of grape juice with a giggling Quercus standing behind him. "Yuki! You're here!"

"Boo, no reaction at all." Yuki dejectedly looked at the ground.

"Haha. You know she is." Quercus laughed.

"Your words wont rattle me at all." She triumphantly puffed her chest out.

The snake boy couldn't help chuckle to the proud feline. "Alright Susie. Ya gonna tell me why you called me out here?"

"Now now. We gotta punish out little friend for running a little late." Quercus cut into their conversation.

"Ah, right. Forgot bout that one." Yuki scratched his nape as he stood up and drank the rest of the grape juice. "I'll be back once you guys close."