luffy how can i say im sorry?!

Zoro stood stiff when he seen his captain give him an empty look. Zoro keep the crew safe i... i just need a day or two to myself.
Zoro gave a simple look of disbelief. Okay captain.. you know im your first mate, you can trust me.
I know i can. I trust you enough to take my position for a few days... please.
Zoro gave a slight nod. Can you tell me what happened? At least captain?

Nami. Nami is what happened. I don't know what to say to help improve the situation but i don't know also how to not be angry... so just leave me be...

With nami and robin

So want to explain what's gotten between you and luffy? Eh nami.

i.i.i.i... i hurt him..... i hurt his feelings. I didn't know he was there. Were pirates so thievery is in the game.
I hade to get them to trust me so i bashed on Luffy's representative as a captain.

I... i didn't know he would come looking for me. . .
Robin looked thoughtful for a minute.
The best thing to do is try and get Luffy to forgive you.

Nami nodded in agreement. The only thing is i don't know how to do that..
Thats your own problem to solve sweety.
I know.

Later on....

Everyone was so quiet. Luffy hasn't come out for a whole week. He came out took a medium sized plate and went back to his room to do.. whatever he does.

Everyone was worried. Nami had black rings around her eyes for lack of sleep.

Nami caught sight of luffy and finally caught him while he was in the shower.

Luffy froze when nami came into his shower. What do you want nami he whispered quietly.

Cliff hanger