new start, new love new hope

The ship landed and everyone went to get supplies.
It was a normal day of luffy complaining for money, nami yelled no.
Everyone was doing there own thing on the ship.
Chopper had already gotten his supplies at the last island.

Luffy was looking everywhere for nami. Out the corner of his eye he seen orange jair and walked into a pub, nami was surrounded by men.

Luffy was about to interfere when he heard nami say:
Yeah my stupid captain can't do anything all he does is be a complete child!
Random guy: why don't you join our ship then?! Yeah shouts called out.

Luffy had tilted his hat ever so slightly that his eyes were no longer visual. Nami caught sight of someone walking away and seen her captain leaving. Her body was frozen then suddenlyshe seen A single tear fall as she got up and took off after him.

LUFFY! Robin was reading her book next to zero who was slightly napping.
Sanji was cooking as always, preparing dinner.
Usopp, and Brook was playing a random board game with chopper who would giggling at the humane game.

Everyone stopped as Luffy came on the ship with his hat downcast and he was so silent.
Luffy was NEVER and i mean never silent.

An hour and 25 minutes later nami burst onto the ship scaning the deck for the person she's been searching for for the past hour and a half.

Luffy! Nami yelled out. Damn it!! Zoro! Said person looked at her, hn?
Have you guys seen Luffy?!

Hn. Yeah he came in and went and locked himself in the captains room. His room.
Nami what did you do?
She paled, i-i-i-i didn't mean to! She ran off.
Robin and zoro shared a silent look, both got up and went to Luffy's room.

Ehh where's nami-swan and robin-chan?
Sanji questioned. Chopped looked up and went to the dinning hall and waited along with Usopp and brook. Sanji sat down.

Zoro went inside to talk to Luffy. Robin took nami to the girls side of the ship to talk.

To be continued!