Rex lion wolf island part 1

After Luffy nearly killed all the marines they headed off for Rex lion wolf island or the Devils isle for short.

Luffy are you sure your okay Nami asked as Luffy smiled kindly at them, I will always protect my nakama.
They were sailing through the water like usual but the air was still tense from the near kidnapping of their Captain and because of their issues.

Luffy Nami spoke, I'm sorry for what I said on the last island.
Speaking carefree he grinned perfectly fine, it's fine Nami I forgive you, were pirates who earn by thievery so what he spoke with a smile.

Chopper and Zoro and brook were playing games. Usopp was messing around with Robin as sanji came out with a towel wiping his hands: Oi! Lunch is ready! Everyone nodded and stood except there captain.

Robin walked up to the sunny's head and sat down.
Luffy did you forgive Nami?
Yeah it's all good now even though I was wondering did you ever pick up those books I requested you to get?
Hmm oh yes of course Luffy.

Luffy grinned so you and Zoro are dating? Robin flushed bright red as Luffy laughed. Sorry I was coming to retrieve a new book and I seen you two sing and kiss. I didn't want to interrupt so I went back to my room and slept it off.

Luffy looked out at the sea and noticed the Devils isle and he tossed the anchor down effectively stopping the ships movements. We'll stay right here tonight and head to the Devils isle tomorrow morning.

They all ate dinner as they talked about a few things to bring and that Luffy told them they were taking a small boat to the isle not sunny. They were very surprised.

They cleaned up and everyone took a shower before heading to bed. Night everyone Luffy spoke sitting on Sunny's head like usual.
Watching the moonlight pass over the ship. He thought about his brothers..
That's the reason he was going to the Devils isle.

He stood grinning as he put his hat over his face walking into his room and getting into his hammock going to sleep almost instantly.