you. T^T

Traveling on a smaller ship the straw hat pirates decided not to question why or even how their idiotic captain knew of the island they were traveling to.

Jumping off the small boat Luffy grinned as he began to wander off but throwing a sharp warning at his crew before going into the treeline before they could question why he knew what he knew.
Don't let your guard down even for a second while your feet touch this islands grounds.

Luffy being Luffy he didn't wait to explain or even let his crew know why he was here.

Once he was through the treeline leading back to his ship he dropped his smile and starting running towards the only person he knew would be on this island... The only person who could answer his questions about his future... Wife.

Villanova! Hello! Villa-nova!!!!
A quick but quiet voice spoke up in the background as Luffy turned he seen a short young lady who was only about 23 maybe 24 from her appearance she was actually younger than that.

Luffy! how have you been? She smiled softly.
i have been terrific! He said grinning.

What brings you to my island? she asks getting straight onto the topic at hand. 

Ah, shishishi he had his usual ear splitting grin that looks to painful for any normal person to pull off. Good thing he's not normal. 

I need to know who my Queen should be, if I'm to become the pirate king... I need a Queen who stands beside me and knows how to handle herself in battle right? 

what do you see when you think about a bride.. a Queen as you put it? she asked knowing who he wanted, but he needed to figure it out before another male took his Queen and left him in his rubber world where everything is painful and pleasant at the exact same time.

My Queen, she has to be able to guide us since i'm not good at directions...
If she can fight that would be cool, uh she needs to be able to get along with my nakana and... She has to love. . . his eyes widened so large you could see the pulpils in his dilated eyes.  Grinning he tried to think of a way to win his Queens affection.

Luffy Villanova spoke with her own mysterious smile. Why don't you ask her on a date? somewhere nice... oh and Luffy.

yes? he responded to an almost irritated voice. Don't be a slob and eat normally... ah look at how she eats and follow suit. AND she continued icily, do not take her out for meat. I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE HER OUT FOR MEAT!!!!

Shishishi! He began laughing as he nodded and he practically vanished into thin air after dodging her shoe being thrown.
Villa-nova tried not to laugh as she realized he only wanted that answer.

Her eyes twitched that idiot. I didn't even get an invite. Asshole.
Smiling she looked to her saber toothed companion.

Sasha, you think he's gonna actually get her or you think she's gonna get him.
I wonder if either knew what the other feels?
The war was won but this is a different kind of battle only men and women(your sexuality) have to go through to become a better person.

XxxxxxxX

Running back to his crew who were all running from all of villa-nova's ability and traps, he laughed as he began walking slowly towards the boat. Jump on! They can't swim!

The crew looked exhausted and ran towards Luffy extremely fast as Zoro and Robin both pushed the boat into the water and hopped on before they got wet.

They all glared at Luffy for the extremes they we're facing once again.
Robin even had a glare at him as she helped Zoro onto the boat after he fell off.

The boat was hooked up to the thousand Sunny as they pulled the small boat with the six passengers up onto the deck.

Zoro helped Robin off the small boat as they were next to do a watch in the Crows nest. They both had either swords to clean and fix or a few books to read while they still did their jobs they figured it would be a while before an attack since they were further from the Grand line than usual.

(A/N: Sorta like a summary but not really?)
They were a few islands away from the restaurant Ocean blue.
Sanji's wife was the daughter of the restaurant. Sanji had calmed down after getting married. He was still a pirate through and through but he let the crew every few months to be with his wife and soon child.

Brook was gonna be picked up from there as well. He got money for singing everyday except the weekend where he got to eat and rest until the next time he was to sing.

Zoro and Robin won't admit it but they're in love and have been together for the past 2 years. They are both excited to go their own way for a little while.

Surprise surprise Usopp gets married to Charlotte Pudding.  They have three children and aren't with the pirates as of late. They're going to rest and build a house where his wife lives so the children can always have a home to return too.

That was the plan until the Marines came after them. The entire family and Luffy's nakama all lived on the huge ship.

What will come with the new couples and with Hancock coming on board with an old love try her luck once more on the man who she fell in love with?