~Chapter 1~ Morning question.

It was a warm spring day, the sun bleamed at flowers and trees of every type and colour, Herb cookie was in his garden watering some flowers, the way he turnt the watering can down to pour rain of water onto the lands of soil and plants like it was desperate for hydration. "Lovely sprouts grow until your a beautiful flower or tree!" Herb cookie said continuing his humming afterwards. After watering the plants he put the water can away in a cupboard and went inside for a nice, hot cup of tea to further his relaxation before heading to the juice bar. Herb picked up the kettle with a cloth as it was boiling from sitting at the stove all morning; he then grabbed a mug that was decorated with painted leaves and plants, shifted it towards to the kettle, dropped a teabag in the empty cup, poured the scorching, boiling, flame like water and began to stir it before leaving it to brew for a while. "Morning Espresso cookie, did you sleep well?" Herb cookie asked as he heard Espresso cookie enter the kitchen, deprived of sleep as usual from all the hard work; Espresso cookie couldn't help but do that alot as he was always obsessed with work. Espresso cookie nodded that posed as a response to Herb's question, Herb smiled as he reached in for a hug, Espresso wrapped an arm around Herb cookie for the brothering embrace. "Morning brother." Espresso cookie responded as he raised his glasses for a bit to rub his eyes, he wore a V-neck long sleeved shirt, baggy jogging jeans that had the colour of the soda sea and hid the rest of his lower body like a sheet hiding a corpse in a morque, His hair dark and brushed to sides like he was hiding a scar on his face. "So, after breakfast you wanna meet my friends? I promise you, their friendly!" Herb cookie asked curiously as if he were an adventurous and curious child, his leaf green hair that Espresso cookie always enjoyed brushing through with his fingers, brushed well and kept neatly, the rest being abit spiked but also gentle and soft like. "I'll think about it dearest brother, but I have alot of work to complete before we can." Espresso cookie replied as he yawned silently, his mouth stretched as he did, showing his straight and snow white teeth and tongue as pink as it could possibly get like he had eaten a bunch of pink rock candies. "Oh do you want me to help you with your work?" Herb cookie asked as he tighten his embrace around Espresso's slender neck, Espresso cookie shook his head to refuse as he ripped away from the hug and upstairs to complete his work. Herb cookie smirked abit before opening the fridge for milk and butter for his tea for and Cream Puff cookie's breakfast, it was a few minutes when Cream Puff cookie opened Espresso cookie's bedroom door to wish a 'good morning' to him. "Morning Espressy!" Cream Puff said as she blew a sweetening kiss to her eldest brother, Espresso cookie nodded as he jotted things down, skimmed at documents and traced his finger along highlighted words; Espresso cookie usually did that when working on coffee magic. "Morning Cream Puff cookie." He replied without facing her, knowing he was busy with his work, Cream Puff cookie went downstairs to the kitchen to have her breakfast, get dressed quickly and head to school. "Morning Cream Puff, did you have a nice sleep?" Herb cookie asked as he was finished buttering her toast, the bread being toasted and spreaded with yellow, sun coloured butter of the sweetest taste like his gentle personality. "Morning Herb, I slept like a baby last night thank you!" Cream Puff cookie replied as Herb cookie gave her a plate with her breakfast on it, Cream Puff skipped carefully to the dinner table, sat the plate down, sat herself down and dug into her toast. Herb cookie closed the butter container and put in the fridge along with the milk, he took his cup of tea and sat down with his little sister as she was consuming her breakfast slowly to savour each sweet bite of butter and bread. "Hehe looks like you were hungry while sleeping. " Herb chuckled as he joked, Cream Puff rolled her eyes as she chewed on a piece of breakfast in her mouth, the noises she made were somewhat cute and sounded like they belonged to a young child.

A few minutes passed when Cream Puff cookie scarfed the last crumb of her toast and put the plate in the sink, Herb cookie walked over and stroked her white hair that desperately needed brushing through like a bush that needed trimming

A few minutes passed when Cream Puff cookie scarfed the last crumb of her toast and put the plate in the sink, Herb cookie walked over and stroked her white hair that desperately needed brushing through like a bush that needed trimming. "Okay Cream Puff, go get dressed, brush your teeth and I'll brush through your hair with the hairbrush you used to be attached to when you were four years old!" Herb cookie ordered with a gentle smile as he released his gentle warm hand from the roots of her snow coloured hair, Cream Puff cookie giggled as she nodded and ran upstairs to her 'Harry Potter cookie decorated room' to do as he asked like an obedient puppy to it's owner. Espresso cookie soon came down after some time, he had finished his research for coffee magic for the day and gottened himself dressed for the day ahead of him, he yawned quietly as Herb cookie embraced him as if the two hadn't seen eachother in forever since birth. "Okay, I'm going to take Cream Puff cookie to school, get back, have a quickly earned shower and I'll introduce you to my friends, or as we call ourselves "The juice bar regulars" ." Herb cookie explained as he pinched Espresso's right cheek, squishing it like it was a stress relief toy; Herb always did that, but Espresso cookie hated when he did it. "Alright." Espresso cookie responded as he ran his hands on his tie to straighten it like a combination of trains mixed and matched to look and seem straight forward as a line. Exactly four hours passed, the time was 12:02AM and Cream Puff cookie was at school, Espresso cookie waited outside for Herb so they could meet his friends for Espresso to get to know his brother's friends even better. "Herb cookie are you done yet?" He asked impatiently as he continuously looked down at his vintage looking watch to check the time; It was common for Espresso cookie to do that when he was impatient. Finally Herb cookie came out with his usual brown polo, rolled sleeved shirt, his white apron that had a painted sprout on the area of his stomach, blackest of pants and whitest of sneakers that could be mistaken for snow in the coldest of snow days. "Okay, I'm ready." Herb chuckled as he picked up his usual pot of a growing sprout that would soon a giant tree if it was watered and weeded enough. "Ready now?" Herb cookie asked as he held his older brother's hand with a gentle feel that was as gentle as an angel's song, as soft as a baby's skin and warm as a fireplace. "Yes I am, these friends of yours better be stable or I'll be keeping you inside for the rest of the month brother." Espresso cookie said, Herb rolled his eyes while smiling, thinking Espresso cookie was joking as he began strolling the route to the juice bar, Espresso followed soon after as his cape fluttered with his footsteps like a butterfly. "Hopefully these friends of Herb cookie aren't just fakes or low lives with no money and nothing but bad intentions for Herb cookie. . ." Espresso cookie thought to himself while walking behind Herb like a gaurd protecting a member of royal blood, Herb cookie happily hummed to himself as he continued to walk to the place he loved to hang out with his friends and now he was taking his older brother to meet the "Juice bar regulars".