~Chapter 3~ Let us help you!

Espresso cookie woke up to face his bedroom ceiling before sitting up on his bed and going downstairs, Herb was waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs like on usual Tuesdays. "Morning Espresso cookie, did you sleep well?" Herb asked, holding a pot with a small plant in the center; Herb always had that with him 24/7, it was like his favourite thing in the world. "Morning brother- Wait, how did I sleep? I don't sleep brother, I only work and That's all!" Espresso cookie responded, did he really sleep or was he just blindfolded? Herb chuckled and replied "I heard your snoring coming from your room to mine!" In a sweet tone of a happy, go-lucky kid. Espresso felt his face brighten with embarrassment, he groaned and hid his face with his shirt as if he were the phantom of the oven. "Awww there's no need to be embarrassed, come on down, it's Morning." Herb cookie requested, gesturing Espresso to come down, Espresso took a deep breath and came downstairs for the day to welcome him. "Morning Esprssey!" Cream Puff cookie said as she rushed to him and wrapped her arms around his slim, feminine like waist, to Cream Puff, Espresso cookie was like a pillow. "Morning Cream Puff, but please don't call me 'Espressy' Anymore, I find it really childish and inappropriate for a girl your age." Demanded Espresso cookie, his mouth turning to a look of disgust, his eyes darting to the kitchen table, it contained a flower vase with various types of flowers: Daisies, Roses, Petunias, etc. Two plates and a bowl sat at with the chairs, one had toast with butter spread on it, one being the bowl of cereal with the spoon still in the milk, and the other plate mixed with Bacon, egg, tomato and mushrooms. "Oh, okay. ." Cream Puff blurted as she walked to the table to sit down and dig into her breakfast as Herb did the same, Espresso cookie sighed and sat down with them. After breakfast, Espresso tugged at Herb's long sleeved sweater to get his attention, "Brother, may I talk to you about something?" He asked, his attitude being worrisome and anxious-like. "Oh of course Espresso, what do you need?" Herb responded, sitting with his brother while sipping at a cup of tea. "It's about Sparkling cookie, I. . . ." Espresso struggled to get it out, Herb put a gentle hand on his while assuring: "It's okay, take all the time you need." Espresso cookie took in a deep breath, held it and let go before finally he said it, "I think. . . I like. . Him?" Herb put his cup of hot tea down onto the table and concealed Espresso's hands with his with reassurance in his eyes. "Are you trying to say you have a crush on Sparkling cookie? It's alright if you are." Herb cookie asked, his leafy hair being as soft and smooth as it would be like the butter that Cream Puff's toast was laid on, his eyes begging to know more and his fingers exploring Espresso's palms. "Y-Yes?" Espresso blurted out from his jaw, embarrassed at the thought of coming out to his brother and not their parents when he got the chance; The siblings' parents abandoned them to survive without their own children, a heartless and traumatic experience to be abandoned by the cookies who gave birth to them, cared for them, got them an education and "loved" them, only to leave them at an orphanage to write themselves off as "deceased". "Awww Espresso cookie, it's okay if your trying to say your gay, I'm pansexual and I'm proud of it!" Herb cookie reassured gently, Espresso didn't feel alone at the thought, Herb was a supportive, caring and gentle young brother to Espresso cookie and would never hurt a fly even if he got the chance. "Thank you." Replied Espresso cookie, attempting to crack a full smile but only resulting into a small smirk, he then let go of Herb's hands and slouched them to his lap like they were weighed by nothing but air. "If you want, me and Cream Puff cookie could help you?" Herb cookie suggested with his usual gentle tone of voice, Espresso thought about it for a few minutes and finally. "Sure, as long as this doesn't waste my time for nothing. . ." Espresso said, he didn't know anything about romantic love, mostly because he was too busy with his coffee magic research to think on it, even though he did find out he liked men more then women. Herb cookie clapped his hands in sheer delight like he was in a circus, "Wonderful! Now, I'm going to go ask Latte cookie if she wants to tag along." Herb said with glee; Latte cookie was Espresso, Cream Puff and Herb cookie's cousin and was more confident and always gave out good advise to cookies who needed it. "Alright." Espresso cookie sighed as he got up from the chair, went upstairs and got dressed for the tiring but hopefully useful day ahead of him.