~Chapter 4~ Date tips <3!

At exactly 04:01PM, came a knock at the door that was played like a cheery children's nursery rhyme. Espresso cookie knew this was, cousin Latte cookie.

Cream Puff cookie opened the door and reached for a hug from Latte cookie like she always did whenever Latte would visit, it was a common habit of Cream Puff cookie

Cream Puff cookie opened the door and reached for a hug from Latte cookie like she always did whenever Latte would visit, it was a common habit of Cream Puff cookie. "Hi cousins, how are you all doing? I heard Espresso cookie needed some date tips." Latte cookie asked as she adjusted her hat to it's regular angle, Espresso nodded, blushing with embarrassment; His face was scarlet red as strawberry jam. "Yes he does, we're all okay Latte cookie." Herb cookie replied smiling as he held his plant pot to his chest, Latte cookie giggled abit, walked to Espresso cookie and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and said: "It's okay Espresso cookie, you've got this, we're all gonna help you with date tips." Her smile was like the sun and Espresso cookie was like the cresent moon. The cousins went to a nearby park with Latte cookie leading the way, Espresso cookie sighed; He thought it would be useless if he was busy with his research all over again, it would take him months to catch up on it! "Okay, scenario one: You see the cookie you've fallen for, you want to ask them out on a dinner date, what do you do?" Latte cookie asked him, Espresso cookie sighed and replied with a sarcastic and rude: "You ask them, simple." He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at Latte cookie; It was obvious he had no interest in this 'Childish practice' of her's. That was untill Cream Puff cookie ran to him and instructed with options, "What do you do? Do you, one: Ignore them and see if they ask you. Two: Ask them calmly and nicely. Or three: Give them a bouquet of flowers, flirt with them and THAN ask them out?" Espresso cookie put a finger to his chin to think on the options, now engulfed in learning for asking to dates or whatever for Sparkling cookie, for what seemed on eternity was only a few seconds, finally he came up with the answer, "Option. . . Two, one is just rude and unforgiving and three is just abit too far." He said as he adjusted his round glasses. "Good job Espresso cookie! Keep up the good work!" Herb cookie cheered as he clapped his hands with glee like a little kid before holding onto his plant again. The group then arrived at a restaurant filled with other cookies, some were talking, eating and some were just there to use the WiFi. Latte cookie spoke: "Okay, Scenario two: Your at a restaurant and then someone drops their order on the tiled floor. What do you do?" Using gestures for Espresso cookie to understand more clearly, he focused on the question as he sipped his cup of espresso, "Take your time Espresso. . ." Herb cookie said, stroking Espresso's hair to assure him there was no rush. "I would buy them their same order unless it's too expensive?" Espresso cookie asked as he sipped at his drink again as if it were a drug, Latte cookie gave two thumbs up as Cream Puff cookie hugged him and said: "Good job, soon, you'll have that cookie's heart in no time." Herb chuckled at her enthusiasm, the way she smiled, laughed and talked, it felt like she was the most happiest of children. "Okay just one more scenario and then we'll move onto this cookie's preference, his interests, hobbies and prefered gifts!" Latte cookie explained like the teacher she was, smiling from ear to ear as if it were permanently sticked to her face. And so they finally got to the first place Espresso cookie had met Sparkling cookie, the juice bar. "Why are we here? Are we going to ask him out already?" Espresso asked, abit frantic thinking that Sparkling would turn him down quickly as soon as he opened his mouth. "No, we're going there for the last scenario, that's all." Cream Puff cookie replied while waving her hands in different rotations, as if to calm Espresso cookie down like a horse frightened by a noise; Her palms were smooth as butter and the sleeves drooped down from the wrists to the elbows. They all walked on and looked around for Sparkling cookie, so he couldn't see them and find out yet. "Okay the coast is clear, what if we get caught?" Herb asked abit shooken, he was scared about sneaking into the juice bar without Sparkling's knowledge. "Don't worry, we'll make sure that he doesn't know we were here." Latte cookie assured as she beamed smiles, both toothy and closed smiles were worm on her face like paint on a wall. Latte cookie explained: "Alright, scenario three: This cookie you like-like is at this very bar, you strike up a conversation, what do you talk about?" That question had Espresso cookie pondering and pondering on minutes by every tick of the clock moving one of the handle, as if it were ticking away at the cookie's lifespan. After what seemed as forever, Espresso came with an answer with slight stern and focus into the question like the other two. "Let me try something." Espresso said, he walked to the bar, sat at a stool and pretended to start a conversation to break the ice of silence, as if he were either talking to a ghost or to the air. "Hello, I have little time to communicate so let's make this matter okay?" Espresso cookie asked, he attempted a smile but quickly retreated when the pain kicked in; It felt like he was cracking his face to pieces. "Where is he going with this?" Cream Puff cookie asked, tilting her head to a side as she looked at Latte cookie like she desperately wanted the truth, Latte cookie giggled like a little girl and whispered into the child's ear "I think he's pretending to have a conversation." When Espresso cookie was done, he got up from the stool and was instantly struck with tight hugs from his siblings and cousin, he opened his mouth to demand to let him go, only to embrace it. Soon after, the group went to a nearby cafe and ordered lattes, herbal tea and an espresso, they laughed, talked and bonded while Espresso cookie thought on his progress so far, he knew he had alot to learn about romance before asking Sparkling cookie to be his lover.