~Chapter 2~ He's so. . .

When the brothers arrived at the juice bar, a man with yellow sparkling hair that was gelled and combed to be neat and tidy like a butler's attire, forest moss coloured eyes a white polo shirt with rolled sleeved like he had just washed dishes, with a pendant at the center of his chest, two Irish green straps that were held by golden buttons to which were attached to a redish waistband that held up neat pitch black pants, polished shoes that had a shine to it like diamonds, and baby soft skin that had the colour of gingerbread tea. "Hi Sparkling cookie! How are you today?" Herb asked as he waved his hand in the air like this 'Sparkling cookie' was miles away from himself and Espresso cookie, the cookie waved back as he replied "Hi Herb cookie, who's your new friend?" Espresso cookie's face froze as he took in the cookie's appearance and attire like he was looking at a beautiful vase of jelly flowers. The slience was broken when Herb cookie spoke for him "Oh Espresso cookie, meet Sparkling cookie, Sparkling cookie, my brother Espresso cookie." He said as he put a hand on Espresso's shoulder, Espresso cookie still stared at the cookie, his gaze was hypnotising nonetheless like an Eagle staring at a tasty mouse. "Ah, hello Espresso, I hope we can get to know even better." Said Sparkling cookie as he too took in Espresso's appearance, his bangs swayed left to nearly hide an eye, his glasses circled and smart looking and his clothing posh and magical as he was a researcher for coffee magic.

"So shall we go inside?" Sparkling asked as he pointed to the door of the juice bar already open just a jar, Espresso cookie broke his gaze at the man, glanced back at the juice bar and then back at Herb cookie, the three men stood for a few momen...

"So shall we go inside?" Sparkling asked as he pointed to the door of the juice bar already open just a jar, Espresso cookie broke his gaze at the man, glanced back at the juice bar and then back at Herb cookie, the three men stood for a few moments before Vampire cookie poked his head out of the door and called to the others "Hey, what are you three doing? Come on in!". As soon they heard him, they strolled inside the posh, 80s like bar where two more men sat at the bar stools. "Espresso cookie, this is Vampire cookie," Herb said as he gestured his hand to show Espresso cookie this 'Vampire cookie', he had red long hair like wine and wore vampiric like attire with fangs in his jaw, Herb continued "And this is Mint choco cookie, he's a violinist and quite a good one to be fair." Mint choco had mixed hair colours of Mint green and snow white that was combed, and posh, royal like clothing. "Hi I'm Mint choco cookie!" Mint choco greeted himself, gesturing Espresso cookie to shake his hand as if they were good friends from past lives. After some hesitation, Espresso shook hands with the musician, wiping his hands on his coat afterwards like he got his hand on something disgusting. "So, anybody want a drink?" Sparkling cookie asked as he leaned forward behind the bar, crossing his feet together as everyone including Espresso cookie gathered up like a black Friday parade. A few minutes passed when Sparkling cookie put a hand onto Espresso's shoulder, pinching at it like a crab "Hey you, how about a drink?" He asked as he came up with his bestest attempt of a charming face that belonged to a statue, Espresso cookie snarled abit as he lifted his shoulder in disgust "No thank you, I'm not an alcoholic and never plan on being one." He replied snapping like a crocodile at flesh, Sparkling cookie looked abit hurt when he heard this. Herb cookie looked at his brother, offering him a glass of an espresso mixed with some alcohol like substance, Espresso dipped one of his fingers into the mixture and lifted it to examine the contents like a scientist examining liquid of the rarest type. "What are you doing Espresso cookie? It's only espresso with abit of Sparkling cookie's speciality, dazzling juice." Vampire cookie explained between sips of his favourite grape juice, the others nodded while sipping with him. Espresso cookie pushed the beverage to Herb's chest while saying "I don't drink Herb." "Come on, give it a try Espresso cookie, it's not alcohol." Herb cookie insisted pushing it back to Espresso's chest, insisting he try a sip, finally after seconds of hesitation, Espresso sucked up some confidence and then took a tiny sip of the drink. "What you think? I made it myself!" Sparkling cookie asked, batting an eye to Espresso cookie like he was attempting to seduce with his looks, Espresso cookie pulled his head forward after a mouse-sized sip of the espresso mixed beverage, smacking his lips together to get a better taste of the drink. "It's. . . .Surprisingly good and engerising!" Espresso cookie replied with a quick smile, Sparkling's eyes lit up and as he began to make more drinks. The evening went on well, Espresso got along well with the Juice bar regulars, especially with Sparkling cookie. As Herb and Espresso left the juice bar, Espresso began to think to himself "That 'Sparkling cookie' was so nice and abit. . . . .sweet?" Herb cookie noticed this and asked "Are you alright Espresso? Did you catch a fever?" To which Espresso cookie shot his head up from the ground to face Herb cookie, caught up to him and answered "Yes, of course I am." As fast as he could say it like a change of wind. "Ah okay, I'll go pick Cream Puff cookie from school, I'll catch up with you back at home-" Herb cookie instructed but Espresso interrupted "No, I'll pick up Cream Puff cookie, you go home and I'll bring home dinner with Cream Puff on the way." His stare filled with actual care and love for both of his siblings, Herb cookie smiled, nodded and hugged Espresso cookie around his waist, tight as Madeleine cookie's shield's might. The brothers went their separate ways, Espresso picked up Cream Puff cookie and got dinner on the way, while Herb fixed some tea for dinner drinks, tended to his plants and hummed to himself while dancing with his plants in his arms like a bear hug, soon after. The siblings had dinner and laughed untill they went to bed at separate times, Cream Puff cookie went to bed at 09:31PM, Herb went at 09:46PM and Espresso attempted to pull another all nighter but slowly went to sleep at exactly 00:09AM when he fainted on his bed, deep in sleep like an infant who down for a nap, his dream was of. . . . A cookie marrying him? But how?