The Swordsman

ELSEWHERE

Y/N walks around a mysterious beach clouds covering the sun as the cold water washes the black sands.

Y/N: where am I? Heavens beach

Y/N: where am I? Heavens beach. More like hells beach. Holy Crap Am I In Hell!

???: No your not.

Y/N turns around and sees as person few feet away from him wearing over a black trench coat and a dark yellow military cap.

Y/N: who are you? A god? A demon?

???: not yet I'm not, your in an area where some people have an ability to enter. I only know four people with those abilities. You would make number five.

Y/N: so what are you doing here?

The stranger sits on near by rock and stares at the ocean.

???: I come here to think if my work is right. If I'm not being to greedy.

Y/N: and what "work" would that be?

???: it's a secret. But even though I see you have this ability then I know Zen made the right choice of choosing you.

Y/N: who?

???: the one who gave you that Driver to fight the Gods.

Y/N: his games is Zen? how do you know about my Driver.

The stranger then stands up and walks the opposite direction but stops.

???: make sure you defeat all 13 gods and don't die. It time to wake up.

Y/N: huh?

A flash of light blinds Y/N for a second and he faint on the beach floor.

???: soon my work would be complete.

HEAVEN NURSERY

Y/N quickly opens his eyes and gasps for air as if we wakes up from a nightmare.

Y/N: AAH!

Grandpa: your awake!

Y/N: gramps?

Y/N's grandfather hugs him with joy.

Grandpa: don't ever scare your old man like that.

Y/N: where am I? What happen to me?

Y/N's grandfather let's go and and explain to him everything. As Y/N looks around his body covered in bandages.

Grandpa: your in Heavens Nursery. The best doctors here made sure that you make a full recovery from your last fight with King of Gods.

Y/N: you mean Zeus? I remember getting angry then falling down in the arena. Did I win?

Zen: no I'm afraid you lost that match.

Y/N looks at the corner and sees the hood figure.

Y/N: Zen?