In the End

The Gods begin to mumble after seeing Hercules summoning his final labor.

Zeus: At this point, the battle has become a race against time.

Loki: How so?

Zeus: The destruction force that beast create is powerful. And Hercules pays a steep price for it. This labor will not stop until it slaughters his opponent or Devours Hercules.

Loki: Wow, so Hercules is putting his own life on the line. These tattoos will cover him head to toe unless he wins the fight.

Jack stares inside Hercules soul interested with his final labor. With out any warning Hercules breakers the ground passing Y/N and rushing to Jack with one punch. Jack ducks done not knowing the power it performed destroy as whole wall. Y/N then rushes over and grabs Jack by the shoulder and throws him into a building Jack quickly get up and Hercules again tries to get hit on Jack but with the huge amount to rubble Jack uses his advantage to blocks all Hercules Attacks.
One by one Hercules demolishes what ever Jack throws to Jack. Until Jack was able to get behind Hercules. Hercules was unable to use his left arm since Jack cut it off leaving Hercules at a disadvantage.

Y/N: Hercules is not use to fight with only one arm. But Jack leaving me an ops big here I go.

Y/N grabs his wrist and uses his finisher on Jack.

WAKE UP FEVER!

Jack sees Y/N glowing red and hovers in the air, Jack grabs a man hold cover to block Y/N attack. Y/N double drop kicks towards Jack but Jack uses his Devine Treasure making the man whole cover as a shield blocking Y/N's attack, but he man hold cover is about to break from Y/N upgraded attack finisher braking the man hold cover.

Heimdall: What a net trick Y/N tired to perform and yet Jack still has the upper hand!

Y/N: ha, fool.

Jack: huh!

From behind Jack Hercules comes in punching Jack in the face throwing up in the air.

Jack: Ahh!

Y/N once again pulls onto his wrist.

WAKE UP FEVER!

As Jack is still in the air Y/N jumps up high and drop kicks Jack into stuffy towards a church while behind stabbed repeatedly with Y/N ability. Jack feels every stabbing he acted fast and grabbed one of his knife and stabbed Y/N in the leg making Y/N scream and fall stingy to the ground interrupting his finisher.

Heimdall: Y/N almost finished the murder but Jack will always play dirty. Now Y/N has fallen hard to the ground!

Y/N: AHHH! Damn.

Y/N pulls the small knife out of his leg and was still able to move.

The crowd begins to worry about Y/N's wellbeing.

Grandpa: can he still fight?

Zen: yes of course you think a small knife would stop him completely.

Grandpa: you know I have to know why couldn't Y/N use his ultimate form in the begin of the fight. I mean yawing them he destroyed the gods before?

Zen: here's the thing. Think like Y/N's Driver is a car once you start it you don't want to start driving off in high speed instantly. You'll want it to warm up and build up the speed. Using it high to much would drain the gas. So for Y/N's point of view it would have drain his energy. Like when he fought Zeus he used all of his energy he chose the driver to take energy straight to his soul.

Grandpa: his soul?

Zen: yes, If he killed Zeus with that power then he would have been sent to Niflheim and humanity would be doomed.