King vs King Slayer

Hades lunges into another attack pointing his spear towards Y/N's head.

Y/N: really again.

Y/N uses his sword blocking the oncoming attack. Hades uses the momentum and change's direction moving his spear aiming at Qin Shi'a direction.

Y/N: look out!

Qin Shi sees the oncoming attack and moves his head nearly striking his head. Hades then uses a heavy class of jab attack. Trying to get a hit at Qin Shi only him to dodge every attack.

Heimdall: Dodge! Duck! Bob! Weave! Qin avoids every single one of Hades Thrust!

Hades: rea!

Hades jumps up holding with a hard grip with his spear with his special attack.

PEREPHONE KALLICHORON!
(Hammer of the netherworld)

In seconds Qin Shi jumps out of the way completely dodging hades attack. As the spear plunged the ground the floor front of Y/N and Qin Shi begins to brake as large pieces of the floor flys off Qin Shi moves around them as Y/N slices them.

Y/N: what. The. Hell. Is. This. Shit!

A wave force of energy rams thru Y/N throwing off hitting the ground. Humanity in the arena where shocked to see the powers of Hades.

Heimdall: it seems Qin has dodges all of Hades attack but Y/N got hit with last impact by the king of Helheim!

Y/N: ow.

Hades rushes towards Qin Shi head on.

Hades: Be gone.

Hades thrust his spear again for a second attack.

PRESEPHONE ROA
(Breaker of Storms)

The wind of that attack blow a powerful wind coving the arena with dust. With a single jester Qin Shi blocks the attack with his left hand and moves it away changing the direction as Hades moves next to Qin Shi. Hades was shocked to see someone was able to move the direction of his strike. Qin Shi uses his energy around his body to hand grabbing onto Hades spear and throwing him to air.

Hades: what the?

Y/N jumps off Qin Shi's shoulder and activates his driver for his attack.

SOIYA

Y/N: try this! Heya!

ORANGE SQUACH!

Y/N drop kicks Hades as he uses his hilt of his spear to block Y/N's attack only to hit the ground casing an explosion.

Heimdall: in don't believe it! Y/N just uses his Rider Kick at the Hades the King of Helheim!

Humanity crowd: That's the way to do it! Your our hero!

Y/N jumps back landing next to Qin Shi. He turns to his partner.

Y/N: not bad your heinous. But what move was that?

Qin Shi: my Devine Arts, Chi You- armor form, heavenly hands of defense.

Y/N: ok then. Huh!

Both turn back as the smoke clears both sees hades in one knee.

Qin Shi: king Hades Ruler of the underworld. Let me tell you something. There can only be one king in this world. And that man is I!

Y/N: and there will be a king slayer and that person is I!

Göll: was stocked to see the results.

Göll: w-wow, that was awesome!! I can't believe those two worked together to perfectly without even much strategizing a plane, he sent hades flying in the air and Y/N strikes him down with his rider kick!