Another Rider

Papiyas: Now you she'll die Kamen Rider Einherjar.

Y/N didn't says a word back but looks straight at Papiyas new form as no one not even Buddha knows the fear in Y/N's eyes under the mask. Parts of Y/N buddy begins to shake as Buddha notices it.

Buddha: Hey, kid you alright?

Y/N didn't respond back to Buddha's question but keeps looking back at Papiyas.

Papiyas looking at Y/N as he begins to laugh more.

Papiyas: HAHA, seems humanity's champion is nothing but a cowered in nature! How pathetic.

Back at the top viewing area where Zeus and the rest of the gods where watching the battle are questioning on Papiyas new form.

Zeus: What monstrosity form is that?

Hades: I have no clue how he was able to obtain a power like this that I shouldn't exist at all.

Hermes uses his two fingers as he hold onto his chin thinking. Ares keeps staring at down in the arena in confusion.

Ares(mind): What does Lord Hades mean by power that shouldn't exist! Do he mean this power is beyond a gods power?

Hermes walks up to Hades.

Hermes: Lord Hades?

Hades: Hmm?

Hermes: do you think this power was made?

Hades: explain.

Zeus: Oh, you have an idea where this unknown power came from Hermes?

Hermes: yes, I may think that a piece of Papiyas was found and someone must have keep it in a chamber and feed it power until it was ready. Then placed it into Zerofuku?

Hades slams his fist into the plan of his hand with Hermes respond.

Hades: Oh course, only he would know. Ever since he was experimenting on moving place to place was bale to open rift in the universe. Perhaps he made it possible for that unknown power.

Hermes: by him you mean, Lord Beelzebub?

Zeus: Oh!

Ares: huh!

Hades: haha, only him. Of course what a genius he is. Perhaps fortune is now in our side. Papiyas would now have the power to destroy that mortal giving us the advantage. So set back and watch the battle.

Papiyas looks at his new body.

Papiyas: huh, I know remember my my true purposes. I'm gonna destroy this world by taking all the power within it I will destroy heaven and hell and recreate the universe in total chaos. But first I'm gonna need to kill you too, because your in my way.

Y/N: how...how did you get that Ride Watch!

Papiyas: oh you finally speak. It was always mine.

As Buddha get ready for the fight with out warning Y/N in the blink of an eye he darts straight to Papiyas with his blade pointed ready to stab him. Papiyas raises his arm as time stopped in an instant he move away standing next to Y/N 's sides as he was floats in mid air slowly moving down. everyone in the crowd couldn'twhat happen nest until in an instant everyone sees sees Y/N frozen in place as Papiyas uses his leg and kicks him behind Y/N's back, everyone is stocked for the attack as sparks shocked from Y/N's body as he falling to the ground.

Heimdall: what what that! Papiyas stopped time for Y/N and side kicked him before he could even react!

Buddha sees the attack that Papiyas performed he then looks at his broken staff. Buddha angry hold his pole of his staff to carry him up and rushes in for the attack. Buddha jumps in the air to the attack but Papiays stops time again before Buddha could land a hit on him. Papiyas punches Buddha in the gut sending him flying in the air hitting the wall from his back.