Next Chapter Preview

INFIRMARY

Y/N wakes up in a hospital bed. He pulls the cover and sees all his wounds and bruises healed up. He looks around seeing Zen sitting next to him asleep.

Y/N: Zen?

Zen wakes up with Y/N calling his name.

Zen: huh? Oh Y/N your awake good.

Y/N: what happen I remember winning the last round and now I here.

Zen: makes sense you did you use energy that some how you manifested out of know where.

Y/N: manifested. Well I did here a male voice talking to me. And he gave me a bit more powers.

Zen looked worry with Y/N's response and quickly get back up.

Y/N: huh? What wrong?

Zen: I think it's time I fully explain to you the true meaning behind the Multi Drivers and it's secret.

SOMEWHERE ELSE

Y/N opens the the door to the battle room where they select the next fighter.

Y/N: Oh Brünnhilde your here already. But wait where's Göll?

GODS HALLWAY ARENA

Hades gets himself ready for the battle with weapons ready. In a brief moment Hades was stop with a familiar face.

Hades: Ah it's you your Poseidon's...

???: Yes I am Poseidon's humble servant Proteus.

Proteus kneeled down with an item in cloth in his hand.

Hades: what do you want?

Proteus: take this. Poseidon's Trident. It was recovered from the battle. As well this.

Proteus give Hades a box as he opens it hades is confused on what it is.

Hades: what is this.

Proteus: it's. Gift from Lord Beelzebub he told to use it if things get dire my lord.

HEVANS HALLWAY

Y/N is walking around the hallway finding his way to humanity's Champion waiting rooms.

Y/N: where the hell is that place again?

With warning the wall right next to him exploded blowing Y/N in the air.

Y/N: AHHH!

One man with ancient Chinese clothing then walks out of the destroyed wall.

???: where ever we may tread a road shall appear ahead. Hão!

Y/N: what the what!

THE BATTLE ARENA

With Qin Shi Huang and Y/N next to each other Y/N places the Multi Driver into his waist as it begins to change into this desire driver for the battle. Qin shi looks over.

Qin Shi: oh so that's how it works. You just think what kind of belt you want right?

Y/N: in a way yes.

Hades grips his staff and rushes in towards Y/N instead of Qin Shi.

Hades: this for my brother.

Y/N: you trying to attack before I'm ready. Henshin!

ORANGE!