Mine all mine ☀🌪

This wasn't requested but I wanted to see my writing abilities. Either way I hope you enjoy! Also this isn't really bloody and stuff don't worry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal night, in the archive house. You, Collector, and King were up to your normal shenanigans.

You were playing owl house. As usual the collector and king swept down on a blue star and played their part.

Your role was a distressed towns person in danger of the owl beast.

The fake owl monster rose on it back legs and acted like it was about to strike you.

"Oh My! Someone save me!" You fake wailed in a high pitched voice.

A beam of blue like and pink ribbons shined down as collector and king descended on a blue star.

Collector hopped off the star and struck a heroic pose.

"Fear not citizens of bones-burough! I am here! Light glyph go " Blue shiny lights spewed from their hand

The "beast" collapsed with a roar. The costume started squirming and grunting sounds came from inside.

Terra cracked her back and did started horrible impressions of Eda.

"Jee. Who has a pint of apple blood? Hoot hoot.

The collector groaned and face palmed and made a time-out motion with their hands.

" Ugh Terra I've told you this a thousand times, Eda doesn't sound like that!" She has more of a cool aunt vibe!".

"You brats are a real thorn in my side you know that."

You stepped in front of the collector and glared at her.

"Don't call them that." You seethed out with venom lacing the words.

"Well I've had it with you two morons and your stupid little dog. You're nothing special bodyguard.

Whatever. I'll be Eda so I don't get turned into one of those things. Ahem Ohh! I like musicians!

You felt the collector grab your hand and his eyes started to glow a bright red hue.

Your not being very nice right now.

He pulled a moon charm out of his pocket and flicked it at her.

No! WAIT- she cried out, but that didn't stop the charm from doing its job.

The collector sat on the star, spinning around slowly, looking upset.

King got up anxiously and looked to you then the collector.

"Collector, Buddy you gotta stop doing that. Think about all the people your hurting"

"Ugh, You are so BORING! Let's go back to the archive house."

You internally cheered at that.

"C'mon Y/n!" The collector called , smiling at you.

You sat down on the star and collector held your hand. You wondered why but dismissed it.

*Time Skip >:1 *

You were sitting in your room, across from King and collectors room.

You had constructed something of a blanket cave with pillows on the inside. You wore your comfy PJ's too.

You heard a knock on your door and crawled out.

It was the collector? Why would he want to be at your door, shouldn't he be sleeping?

"Y/n can I talk you for a sec?"

"Sure Collie. C'mon in.

You led them into your cave to discuss...whatever he wanted.

"Soooo...what did you wanna talk about?" You inquired.

The collector took off their hat and grabbed your hands.

"I'm really sorry about Terra earlier
y/n."

"Collie its fine!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

The collector sprung at you and smothered you in a hug.

"Good cause' Now your stuck here for A TRILLION YEARS!"

"Collie!" You playfully whined.

Your mine! All mine!