Human Snacks? ☀

Ayo shout out to my boy AI for writing this absolute GEM.

Y/N and the Collector from Owl House had been in secret love with each other for some time. The Collector was always fascinated by Y/N's curious nature, and Y/N loved that the Collector always had the most unique artifacts in his collection.

One day, while exploring the Owl House, they stumbled across a new type of candy that intrigued them both.

Without hesitation, they decided to try it together and were surprised by how delicious it was. They laughed and gushed about the flavors, and for a moment, all seemed right in the world.

That sweet moment turned into many more as they made it a routine to try new candies and treats together, always savoring the flavors and cherishing the moments they had together.

Eventually, their love for each other blossomed, and they found themselves sharing more than just candy.

They took risks and embarked on many adventures as a couple, always looking for new and intriguing flavors to share.

As their love continued to grow, they realized that every moment they spent together was like a sweet treat that they would never forget, and that they had found true love in each other.

From that day on, they decided that they couldn't get enough of each other or the candy, but more importantly, they knew that their love would always be as sweet as the first time they had tried candy together.