What's that?☀

This was requested by idk24578

Its gonna be a really short chapter, sorry!

There is a referan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a...special day. You and Collector were gonna bake a cake for king.

He's been acting very depressed lately and Collector doesn't know why.

Though, you know. You guiltily followed collector to the "kitchen" they just created in the archive house.

He looked at you curiously and raised a brow.

"Y/n c'mon! Are you okay? Do you need a cake too?" Them asked, looking concerned.

You shook your head and followed them.

After a few minutes of walking the collector stomped and groaned.

"This is so BORING!" They snapped their finger and suddenly, you were in the kitchen.

The marble walls had star decorations that felt to realistic and their were at least FIVE ovens.

The collector put on their little apron that had little kings and y/ns patterned on it.

You just looked in cabinets for other aprons but just found the tools to bake.

Though you were curious...how did the collector know about baking?

"Hey Collie, how do you know about this stuff?" You asked, finally finding an apron.

Oh! One time bells forgot to out the cloth on my stone tablet, and I was free for a bit! So I wandered the castle and found the kitchen. I watched people bake for the rest of the day!"

"Oh...y-yeah." You stuttered out, regretting asking.

"Anyways!" The collector snapped and metal bowls, whisks, eggs, and other ingredients appeared on the counter.

Let's get baking!

"Time skip cuz blblnm :0"~~~~~~

You had mixed up all the ingredients into a fine batter and you sighed.

You were getting batter everywhere! And you haven't even finished mixing.

You rolled up your sleeves and growled, frustrated.

Once you were done mixing you poured the batter into the mold and put it in the oven.

Finally. You wiped your forehead and sighed dramatically.

Suddenly your arm was grabbed by the collector and was being inspected with needle-sharp precision.

Their eyes looked harsh and burning, but it wasn't directed at you.

"Is this an injury? Or a scar?" They mumbled.

Relief washed over you as you chuckled lightly.

It was your birthmark they was worried about! They werent mad at you.

You smiled sweetly at them, and explained.

"Its a birthmark collie. I've had it since I was born. Its normal. Its like kinda like the freckles on your face. Their normal."

They blushed and let go of your arm.

Oh...Im sorry y/n. I didn't want you getting hurt I-

"Its Ok collie! All is forgiven!"

You hugged them, making them blush even more, if possible.

"Thanks Y/n...your the best."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IF YOU DIDNT GET THE REFERENCE.