Fighting with the stars 🌧

Ai made this too U-U.

I forgot to specify the pronouns, so y/n is a girl, I'm sorry!

The blood-soaked moon rose high above the treetops of the Boiling Isles. It cast its eerie glow over the land, illuminating the shadows of creatures lurking in the night. The Collector was on the prowl, hunting for his next prized possession.

He had always been obsessed with collecting magical artifacts from the Boiling Isles. He spent his days searching for the rarest and most powerful objects, and his nights guarding them from anyone who dared to challenge him. He was feared and respected by all who knew him.

But Y/N, the Titan, was not impressed. She had been the Collector's friend once, but that was before he destroyed the Boiling Isles. She had witnessed his descent into madness and tried to stop him. But the Collector had become too powerful, and Y/N had no choice but to flee.

Years had passed since their last encounter, but Y/N had never forgotten what the Collector had done. She had in the meantime grown stronger, her powers more potent than ever. She had become the protector of the Boiling Isles, the one who defended its inhabitants from harm.

When the Collector heard that Y/N had returned to the Boiling Isles, he was filled with rage. He saw her as a betrayer, someone who had abandoned him when he needed her the most. He swore that he would make her pay for her treachery.

Y/N knew that the Collector was coming for her. She could feel his presence in the air, a dark aura that hung over the Boiling Isles like a shroud. She had been prepared for this since the day she returned, and she knew that when they finally met, there would be blood.

The Collector emerged from the shadows, his eyes glowing red in the moonlight. He held a staff in his hand, a powerful artifact that he had stolen from one of the most ancient and powerful witches in the Boiling Isles. He raised it above his head, ready to strike.

"You dare to come back to the Boiling Isles after what you've done?" he hissed. "You are nothing but a traitor. You turned your back on me, on our friendship."

Y/N stood her ground, her eyes blazing with the fire of her magic. She knew that she could defeat the Collector if she had to, but she also knew the cost of such a battle. She would have to use all her power, and in doing so, she might destroy the Boiling Isles along with her adversary.

"I did what I had to do, and you know it," she replied, her voice cold and steady.

The Collector laughed, a harsh, cruel sound that echoed through the forest. "You did what you had to do? You destroyed everything I had built, everything I had worked for, and you think you did the right thing? You are a fool, Y/N, a fool and a traitor."

Their eyes locked in a fierce battle of wills, and for a moment, they stood frozen, neither one daring to move. But then the Collector raised his staff, and Y/N knew that there was no turning back.

She summoned her magic and charged forward, her fists clenched in determination. She was stronger than she had ever been before, but the Collector was a wily opponent. He was skilled in the dark arts, and he knew how to use his artifacts to their fullest potential.

The battle was fierce, the two opponents exchanging blow after blow in a dance of death. They circled each other, their eyes locked in a deadly embrace. The Collector taunted her, using every trick in his arsenal to weaken her resolve.

But Y/N was not so easily swayed. She had faced worse than the Collector, and she knew how to fight back. She summoned her power and unleashed a barrage of spells, each one more potent than the last.

The Collector was caught off guard, and he stumbled backward, his staff clattering to the ground. But he was not defeated yet. He summoned a swarm of shadows, which engulfed Y/N and left her reeling.

But she was not done yet. She summoned the power of the elements, and a storm raged around them, lightning flashing and thunder booming. She called forth the power of the earth, and the ground shook beneath the Collector's feet.

He staggered, his eyes wild with fear, but he refused to give up. He summoned every ounce of magic he had, and he unleashed a final attack, a beam of dark energy that shot straight at Y/N.

But she was ready. She summoned all of her strength, and she countered with a blast of pure light. The two forces collided, and there was an explosion that shook the entire Boiling Isles.

When the smoke cleared, Y/N stood victorious. The Collector lay defeated at her feet, his staff shattered and his power broken. He looked up at her with hatred in his eyes, and he spat out a curse.

"You may have beaten me this time, Y/N, but I will be back. I will get my revenge, mark my words."

But Y/N was not afraid. She had faced the Collector, and she had emerged victorious. She knew that she would face him again, but she was ready. The Boiling Isles were safe, and she would do whatever it took to keep them that way.