For the greater good. SC! 🌩🌧

Blood & Death warning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King had snuck you out of the archive house to hear Eda and Lilith plan.

The cauldron brewed warmly and the flames sang about there warmth and hunger as they crackled.

The tension was strung high between all of you right now.

It started when they were talking about how to stop the collector.

You were fine with talking him into submission but everyone else...not so much.

"Y/n, you can't constantly try to protect the enemy. They is causing chaos and you can't talk them out of it.", Eda warned.

You grimaced lightly but nodded.

King walked around tounge and patted your back.

" I know you didn't want it to come to this but-"

"Don't... " you croaked out. You rubbed your palms against your eyes.

The lump in your throat painfully swelled and burned.

'You don't have to help if you don't want to...", Eda tried.

"I do want to. I want you all to be safe. I'll do it.

Eda gave you a warm smile. "Alright kid. Here's the plan."

-------Time skip----------

As you walked down the corridor to collector's room you recited all that happened yesterday.

Your job in the plan was to lead the collector away in a specific area of the forest, and then Eda would...it hurt too much to think about

You remembered of how you drew a special glyph that could bind titan blood to any weapon. Which was a crossbow, in your case.

.

.

.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Collector! I have a surprise for you! You called to them, knocking on the small door.

They walked out holding a blanket, rubbing their eyes.

"Surprise? *Yawn* your too sweet. Your the best y/n."

You pretended to laugh and put on your best smile. Internally, you felt like a horrible monster.

C-c'mon...collie! You managed to spit out without your voice cracking.

They pulled out a glimmering blue star from their pocket, and looked at you innocently.

You gently took it from them and it grew. You sat down quietly and gestured them next to you.

--------Time Skippy number two :')----

The star gently floated down, letting you and collector off, before poofing into a cloud of sparkles.

There is was. The trap. It seemed like a picnic clearing, where this " surprise" was waiting.

Little did they know it was a surprise of death.

The collector happily stimmed while sitting down, exited about this "surprise".

Oh how they killed you. Oh! How ironic.

You saw Eda in the distance readying her bow...

You closed your eyes and let your anxiety and stress boil. Maybe it could be used as fuel for what you were about to next.

Of course You weren't going to let this happen. No matter what cost.

You sprung with all your might in front of the arrow, piercing through your stomach.

" Y/N?!" The collector cried whipping around to see what happened. The collectors eyes shot open and started going orange from distress.

Blood seeped between your teeth and as you fell in the collectors arms, staining his clothes a ruby red.

They buried their face in the crook of your neck and sobbed. You felt the tears drip down your neck as they squeezed you harder.

You heard them whimper out a "no...don't go...please stay with me."

"Collector... Please look at me." You hoarsely choked out through the blood. The taste of copper panged through your mouth.

Their glowing maroon eyes locking with yours.

"Tell king he was the best brother and I'm sorry Ok?" You said in almost a whisper.

They nodded slowly.

"And collector...", you planted a kiss on his cheeks ", I love you."

.

.

.