Chapter IX | Aftermath

~¤~

~¤~

It was morning as everyone in the main building was getting treated for their injures, including Emily who had her leg wrapped and bandage up with a blanket over her body. She was still depressed of what happen to her beloved dinosaur, she only met him when he was still a baby, only around three months old. Now he's at the bottom of the ocean, probably a mosasaurus meal no doubt.

At the corner of her eye she saw Claire and the boys reunited with their family, this wasn't new for her. She saw many family member reunited with their other family, she wanted nothing more than to do with that.

That is until she saw two men one wore a cowboy hat while the other remove his sunglasses, his tan skin glowed under the sun. She instantly knew who this was, she stood up and yelled out "Daddy!"

The two men turn, one of ran over and bring Emily into a tight hug while clutching her light pink-brown hair. He then remover her from him, "Are you okay? Nothing hurting or broken?" He asked frantically.

Emily let out a chuckle with a broken sob, "I'm okay daddy." She replied.

Her father let out a sob and brought her back into a hug, "I almost lost you." He mutter.

"But you didn't." She told him. Her grandfather patted her shoulder.

Her father broke the hug as him and Emily eye Owen who nods his head, the family then walk out of the building and towards the boat where other families are. Her father had her bags and suitcase in his arms while the other held her waist closer to him since her leg was useless.

Emily looked back at the Park once more, all of the memories of the place will never be forgotten. Something caught her attention, she sore she saw a white figure walking through the forest before disappearing.

It must be the trick of her eye.

~¤~

Meanwhile at the helicopter landing pit, Rexy steps forward before stopping at the center of pit. Eyeing the view of the park before letting out a roar of triumph at her new freedom and her new scars.

 Eyeing the view of the park before letting out a roar of triumph at her new freedom and her new scars

The end of Jurassic World.