Chapter XV | An Indoraptor's Escape

Tw: Blood, Graphic death

~¤~

The bidding for Sombra continued on until he was eventually sold to the Russian man who won't stop bidding on him. Emily wished for anything to happen to make this auction stop. She just wants to bring her boys away from Henry and his men, giving them the freedom that they crave.

Suddenly almost like her wish had came true — the elevator dinged and the doors open to reveal a Stygimoloch that starts to attack the bidders along with Owen who attack the guards, Emily (while staying hidden) made her way towards a secluded spot to avoid getting knocked out by the Stygimoloch.

She saw Sombra pacing back and forth in his cage, trying to get the Stygimoloch. His eyes landed on Emily he then gutted out the words "Mama."

"I'll be right there." She mouthed out.

Eli looked at the chaos before him, he saw his plans go to hell—he ordered the other men to take the Indoraptor away. As Owen made his way towards the cage and switched the handle to make the cage come forward, Sombra glared at the man while snarling at him. The cage then stops on the tracks.

As soon as everything calmed down — Emily came out of her hiding place to check up on her Indoraptor, "Hey bud." She greeted while stroking his snout. Sombra chirps as he stands on his hind legs and places one of his claw hands on hers— Emily giggles as she watches him clamp his claws carefully around her hands.

"Okay bud, I gotta get you outta here." She told him she managed to get the latch up, until she heard Wheatley's voice calling out for Eli. "Shit!" She cursed out and hid behind the bars.

Sombra was not pleased as he let out a few warning growls and scraped his teeth along the cage at the stranger, "Holy cow! What are you?" Wheatley exclaims. "Didn't see you on the island."

Sombra snorts as he banged his body against the cage bars, the cage door scrapes open a little when Sombra pushes himself against it to reach Wheatly. The hunter reached for his gun and shot out two tranquilizer darts into Sombra's neck, the Indorapter's shrieks at the sudden small prick in his neck. But knew that Sombra needed more than two darts to put him to sleep, in fact at least three — more than what Spartan requires. Being an intelligent creature — he turned his "weak" body away and fell to the ground, pretending to be asleep. His head facing Emily.

Wheatley walked towards the cage, opening up the doors and steps inside. He's asking for a death wish Emily thought to herself.

"Look at you," He commented. "You're some kind of hot-rod. With pretty teeth." He pushes Sombra's head to the side with his boot so his teeth were showing. He grabs his steel claps and places it into one of the hybrid's fangs. "This will make a perfect centerpiece for my necklace."

Emily watches when Sombra's tail rises in the air, but quickly lowers it before Wheatley turns to see it. Sombra's orange eyes open as he looks at Emily with a small smirk on his face before closing it. Making Emily smile. He raises his tail once more, this time not lowering it — Sombra's eyes open once more, looking at Emily with the expression "Watch this, mom."

The Indoraptor's mouth clamps around Wheatley's arm, making the hunter scream in pain just as the hybrid lifts him in the air as he stands up with a gurgle chuckle before breaking his arm off and eating it whole.

The hybrid slowly made his way towards him, snarling as he sniffed the sobbing man, with a shrill roar he bites and tears the man's body — sending blood everywhere, including Emily's face. But she didn't flinch, she had seen worse.

Then a shrill scream broke the air as Sombra lifted his head up to stare up at a red-head woman in a black dress, he hissed as he walked towards the entrance of his cage and pushed the door open and walked out.

His eyes meet Emily's with a soft gaze just as it turns to alert as he charges towards the elevator where Gunnar was but the elevator door closes before the hybrid can gate them — Sombra lets out a snort as his tail wacks at the control panel, making the door open once more.

Gunnar turns his head to meet Emily standing in front of them with a sinister smile on her face, she steps out of the way for her dinosaur to look at the four humans in the confined space, he licks his chops as he pounces inside.

After all he had been a good boy all night, and all good things deserve a reward.

A/N: Damn that turned dark.